What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have paid $3.10 this afternoon but earlier the power had gone off. No one is there on sunday's but the pumps are usually on and accept gas or debit cards. Evidently someone needed to come and reset the computer that controls the pumps/payments.

Cali is always like that. They gotta fund that bankrupt pile of crap state somehow. When you drive into California you fill up before you cross the state line and you only buy enough while you're there to get you back across the line.
Due to multpile reasons I ahve been able to avoid Cali/Comi for about 12 years or more. Thankfully I don't see a reason to travel there anytime soon. Same with Illinois, just stay away and go around. It is much cheaper that way and they do not deserve my money.

Ours went up about 10 cents over the weekend. Most places it is $2.85 a gallon.

Well anyway, my part of VT has inched up to a cent or two per gallon under the $3 mark. Across the river, NH has mostly gone over $3. She has historically stayed a few cents lower than VT. Dunno what's up there.
Ours went up about 10 cents over the weekend. Most places it is $2.85 a gallon.
That's part of why I think it's mostly fraud~ not going up by 2-3c. but 10c. each time, at least for us.

At the beginning of March, the cheapest was $2.58. Today, it's $2.73 and that's only at a couple stations; most are in the $2.80 or higher range.

Gas jumped 10 cents yesterday to $3.07

It stayed at $2.97 for months then bam on the 1st it jumped that high

We are around $2.85 here.

At Arco here in the sticks of California it is $4 a gallon. By my folks it is $5 a gallon at Arco.

California can get those gas prices higher than any state.

I have already increased our gas budget by 50% since Jan. I may have to increase it again. We are expecting prices to get up as high as $6-7 a gallon before summers end.

3.19/9 here. It started to go down, close to 3 bucks then jumped right back up. It won't surprise me if it goes up again by Sunday. Weather here is going to be perfect for boating and other outdoor activities this weekend.

Last edited:
(edit failure)

Latest posts

Back