What are your pet peeves?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People sick with contagious flu bug, getting out and mingling with crowds at stores, or church.

My God ...stay home you idiot.

I don't want what you got.

Jim
I have never been someone who liked to shop. I really try to minimize my time in any store and during cold and flu season, this is another reason to minimize my time out in stores.

My biggest pet peeve is inconsiderate people, especially those that try to draw attention to themselves.

e.g., People in a movie theater who constantly rattle their candy wrappers or light up their cellphones.

e.g., People at the symphony who try to be the first person to start clapping between movements (when you aren't supposed to clap at all until after the entire piece has been completed).

e.g., Drunks that holler out during the national anthem at sporting events (usually at the "and our flag was still there" part - probably the only words from the song that they can remember).

People sick with contagious flu bug, getting out and mingling with crowds at stores, or church.

My God ...stay home you idiot.

I don't want what you got.

Jim

I couldn't agree more. I get tired of telling people at work to just go home. You are not showing me ambition, you are potentially making your co-workers sick and screwing us all over! Better down 1 than 3-5 or more.

I don't really watch much television, but I do like to catch a little of the news here and there. I also do not do pay television. I don't want much news, and certainly not hours worth each day. With the impeachment hearings on television, there is a chunk of time that news is being preempted. In the last couple weeks, it seems as though what we can mostly watch is the impeachment hearings or sports. I thought I was going to watch Fox news this evening. Nope! There was a football game. I am going to die while waiting for all sports to be on sports television and to have something in the evenings and on the weekends that is not just sports. I have never been interested in watching endless hours of throwing and chasing footballs, baseballs and basketballs around.

"Horse pills". Those pills for humans that are just too damn big to get down your throat.
Why don't they just make them half the size then tell you to take 2 of them?
I am totally in the same boat as you! :mad:
I can't swallow any of the larger pills, and trying to cut them in half doesn't work, rendering them useless.gaah
I watched it happened.
They got in an 'arms race' with each other.:(
Company A: "Company B's pill is only 500mg and ours are now 800mg!🤪"
(Of course you can't swallow those, but it looks very impressive on the label).
You can still take company B's pill so you are ok, right?
Company B: "Ours are now 1,000mg! Far better than company A's lame 800mg pill!:woo hoo:)
(You may want some help taking them... like this: )
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
What ever happened to manners. When you say "Thank You" the proper response is "You're Welcome".

It irritates the you-know-what out of me when I say "Thank You" and the response I get is "No Problem". What idiot parents taught their kids that. gaah

Its fun to read through these.

Still a pet peeve: Drivers who shouldn't be driving because they are clueless about so much about driving. A woman driving in front of me today, a busy street, with her wheels on the center line and sometimes over the line, while the lane is almost two car widths wide.

Still a pet peeve: Drivers who shouldn't be driving because they are clueless about so much about driving. A woman driving in front of me today, a busy street, with her wheels on the center line and sometimes over the line, while the lane is almost two car widths wide.
What?! :oops: Don't you have any idea how hard it is to type a text and drive?
It takes both hands to type, and you have to steer with your knee!gaah

I know I have mentioned it before, but people who waddle down the middle of the aisle in a parking lot. They are like GD geese taking up the whole aisle, and cars can't get through. MOVE OVER!!

My pet peeve is walking back to the tool box because I took a metric wrench but need sae, or visa versa?

I still remember the "Dewey decimal" system and the promise that we would join the rest of the world with metric. Still waiting. It's been 40 years!

My "pet peeve"? Stupid people. City drivers, out of area drivers, tourists, flat landers, government slackers, idiots who hog the isles in a grocery store, out of area hunters, idiots with monster RV's trying to drive on one lane roads, democrat voters, California city phucks moving to my state, fat women wearing yoga pants. I better stop there for now.
We only go to the big city (pop 6,000 and 100 miles away) every few weeks, and never do we have anyone just driving by our place.

I'm a shoe person! Even in the house! Scorpions, animals, spiders, etc.!! I NEED shoes!😃
My shoes come off at the door when I come in. It is rare for me to wear shoes in the house. When I was a kid, I mostly went barefoot outside. I like to walk in a freshly plowed field or garden without shoes. I love the feel of the soft and freshly turned dirt on my feet. I also love the smell of it.

When I was little I got in trouble everytime we went somewhere, especially church cuz as soon as Mama wasn't looking my shoes were off and it usually took us awhile to find them if we did lol....and as for stepping on this or that been walking barefoot so long my feet are tough enough I usually don't even notice when I do

My shoes come off at the door when I come in. It is rare for me to wear shoes in the house. When I was a kid, I mostly went barefoot outside. I like to walk in a freshly plowed field or garden without shoes. I love the feel of the soft and freshly turned dirt on my feet. I also love the smell of it.
I did that too!
And then I later found out why some people wear 4E width shoes the rest of their lives :oops:.
My shoes today: 9EEEE.

Pet peeves...got an hour? Nah. top three.
Corporate entertainment that coddles woketards and zoophiles.

LGBQWERTYABCWTFEVER. Bubba was proud of his pig love too, but Bubba had the IQ of a turd.

Idiots who scratch their damn lottery tickets in line.

People on welfare/SSI/Stamps with new cars, big screen TVs, Gaming computers and dress in the height of fashion. STOP IT! You make us that need it look like trash!

Government in general. Go away until I need you!

Politics, Organized religion and Hollywood. Stop. just plucking stop!

Blue hair. OK, I admit it, I used to like anime chicks, it looks good on them, NOT YOU! and none of them weighed in at 400 pounds or had a chick mustache! P.S BATHE! you smell like cheese!

Furries. I'm NOT one of you, I'm NOT gay and you give me cringe! Stop hitting me on Farce book! A grown person in a cartoon animal costume is F'n creepy! I'm too old to even be amused or care enough to troll you. And while I'm pissing all over your parade, YOU chose to wear your fur suit in public, You KNEW not everyone would approve of you dressing up like a cartoon animal, So don't run home and take a bath with a toaster after posting your goodbyes all over the internet. 99.999% of mankind DOES NOT CARE! Oh, My spirit animal is NOT a fursona, we are Not the same being! Call him a fursona again and I'll show you what he can do IRL you soy milk-drinking waste of DNA. Just get back in the closet with the other aberrations. GAH! Just admitting you exist makes my black candles light themselves!

Fudds. You don't see the need for me to own a battle rifle because we're not at war? I don't see the need for you to hunt with a Walmart just over there. Get my back and I'll get yours, it's all or none and NOWHERE is your favorite sport mentioned in the Second Amendment grandpa!

Gods that was cathartic.

Pet peeves...got an hour? Nah. top three.
Corporate entertainment that coddles woketards and zoophiles.

LGBQWERTYABCWTFEVER. Bubba was proud of his pig love too, but Bubba had the IQ of a turd.

Idiots who scratch their damn lottery tickets in line.

People on welfare/SSI/Stamps with new cars, big screen TVs, Gaming computers and dress in the height of fashion. STOP IT! You make us that need it look like trash!

Government in general. Go away until I need you!

Politics, Organized religion and Hollywood. Stop. just plucking stop!

Blue hair. OK, I admit it, I used to like anime chicks, it looks good on them, NOT YOU! and none of them weighed in at 400 pounds or had a chick mustache! P.S BATHE! you smell like cheese!

Furries. I'm NOT one of you, I'm NOT gay and you give me cringe! Stop hitting me on Farce book! A grown person in a cartoon animal costume is F'n creepy! I'm too old to even be amused or care enough to troll you. And while I'm pissing all over your parade, YOU chose to wear your fur suit in public, You KNEW not everyone would approve of you dressing up like a cartoon animal, So don't run home and take a bath with a toaster after posting your goodbyes all over the internet. 99.999% of mankind DOES NOT CARE! Oh, My spirit animal is NOT a fursona, we are Not the same being! Call him a fursona again and I'll show you what he can do IRL you soy milk-drinking waste of DNA. Just get back in the closet with the other aberrations. GAH! Just admitting you exist makes my black candles light themselves!

Fudds. You don't see the need for me to own a battle rifle because we're not at war? I don't see the need for you to hunt with a Walmart just over there. Get my back and I'll get yours, it's all or none and NOWHERE is your favorite sport mentioned in the Second Amendment grandpa!

Gods that was cathartic.
Pretty sure that was more than 3 but screw it lol, feel better after getting that off your chest? LoL

Latest posts

Back