What did you have for dinner last night?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much your typical 4th of July grilling food:

everest-4-burner-bbq-food-left-side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That one is a stock photo. My buddy has a grill just like that. It was a gas grill that he converted to a wood & coal grill. He posted it up on one of those photo sites this morning.

So you can convert a gas grill into a charcoal grill?

I am wanted to get a nice bigger grill but all of them are gas or half gas half charcoal. I want a full charcoal grill.

My buddy ripped out the guts on the gas grill and put a pig iron tub/compartment underneath to hold the wood & coal. He's a builder/contractor and real crafty with stuff!

He also converted an old 250 gal oil tank into a smoker/wood & coal grill something like this:

7f8129aa1e015271ec9d1520db736625.jpg

At the 7th Annual Independence Day Picnic at our friends compound...

Petite Filet Mignon...

PuRyQYC.jpg

And the usual fare of Burgers & Dogs...

xWUns1Q.jpg

A good time was had by all...!!

After a long day yesterday, my son and I went to our favorite eatery, Graziano's Ristoranti, in Waterford Works, NJ:
My son had Spaghetti & Meatballs and I had Clams and Linguine and a bottle of wine of course!

1200px-Spaghetti_and_meatballs_1.jpg

dsc_0094.jpg

ls.jpg
348s.jpg
ls.jpg

Anyone else check this thread to determine what you should make for dinner, and hoping Shooter has some good looking picture for ideas? Being 102 degrees, I nice, cool chicken sandwich seems perfect. Thank you Kev!

Oh, last night we met friends as a local pub. We had happy hour priced beer and wine, along with warm pretzel sticks, egg rolls, green salad and carnitas nachos.

Latest posts

Back