What I Have Seen Today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^^ coming to a police department near you!:dunno:

The mighty Mississippi river.
20180206_144924.jpg

gumpy, there's the mixmaster and also the high five interchange
Hahahaaahahaha! I used to dread that thing! I lived in Greenville Texas for bout 7 years before moving to Dallas and that thing was terrible for a country boy out of his element.

Figured I would take a pic of my boots. Just cause. LolView attachment 4216
What! No cowboy boots! Ha. Johny Carson had a country music star on his show one night. The guy came out all slicked out in country/western gear. Wearing tennis shoes! Johny asked him why he didn't wear cowboy boots and the said, "I don't want to be mistaken for a truck driver!

What! No cowboy boots! Ha. Johny Carson had a country music star on his show one night. The guy came out all slicked out in country/western gear. Wearing tennis shoes! Johny asked him why he didn't wear cowboy boots and the said, "I don't want to be mistaken for a truck driver!

Shhhh don't tell anyone ok.

These boots are the most comfortable boots I have worn so far.

On a sort of related note; my wife just ordered 20 trucks for her employer. I think she said they were Freightliner New-Cascadias or something like that. They said it would take like 2 years to deliver her order at the cost of $150,000 each! Yikes.

Do you own your own rig or do you drive for someone else?

Latest posts

Back