Whats With Sept 23-24?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
ive heard some warnings on a date in september when things can go kablooey. then some talk of market crash, railroad strike, etc, etc. cant say i know much but got sent this list i thought was interesting. i do not know if they are all accurate but stilll sort of interesting

1) TV 3rd Rock from the sun - A meteor is scheduled to hit the planet in September of 2015
2) TV - Big Bang Theory - Asteroid strike September 23rd
3) Movie - Volcano - 9/23 next to the cross in the movie an asteroid hits the earth on 9/23
4) Movie - Seeking a friend for the end of the world - An Asteroids strikes on September 22nd-23rd and ends the world
5) Movie - Julia & Julia Sept 23 a meteor striking the earth
6) Movie - Deep Impact - Starring Morgan Freeman - He says the asteroid would strike 9-22 Lotto numbers are 923
7) Movie - Evan Almighty - Starring Steve Carrol - The date of the flood is September 22nd
8) Movie - Knowing - the date of September 22nd and 23rd the earth is destroyed by a solar flare
9) Movie - Little shop of horrors - September 23rd an event that will encounter a deadly threat to Human’s existence
10) Movie - Tomorrow land - Disaster strikes on September 23rd
11) TV NCIS - Last man standing was the episode "Do they know 9/23?" "No"
12) Movie "23" - Jim Carrey mentions the date September 23rd as the day that hell arrives
13) TV - Sleepy hallow - September 23rd a new dimension is opened
14) Movie - Ghost Busters - The evil is released September 23rd
15) This is the end - Seth Rogen - Paparazzi video recorder says date 9-23 the rapture happens and
16) Movie Pandemic - Hits the east coast 9/23
17) Movie labyrinth evil consumes the world at 9:23
18) Movie Lost - Plane crashes on a remote island on September 22nd.
19) Movie Castaways - Starring Tom Hanks - Driver’s license of dead pilot says 9-23
20) Taco Bell Commercial - Escaping a concentration camp on 923
21) Guinness Beer commercial - If you keep an open mind you'll discover dark secrets Stop watch stops at 9:23
22) Gone girl - September 23rd is used twice depicting the date of the disappearance
23) Video Florence and the machine "we will drag bodies to the ground - Watch stops at 9:23
24) Video Called 23 9-23 is in the video 9 times
25) Video Rhianna called 7/11 Jewish calendar is 9-24 - Her latest video has 923 on the license plates
26) Video Black Eyed Peas - Calendar of the month of Someday with the 23rd of September
27) Video Tainted Love – An asteroid hits earth and then they show the horoscope with the date 9/23
28) Drakes album "Nothing was the same" Released on 9/23 with pics of shirts with this on it
29) Song by Israel Vibrations -September 24th is mentioned as the great tribulation Fulfillment of the Holy Prophecy
30) TV Heroes reborn - Persecution of the church begins 9/23
31) In the video game residence evil - the invasion begins 9/23
32) Illuminati card game has three cards including the asteroid card with 9-23 on it 9 times
33) TV show – One foot in the grave – 1990 – “9/23 the day of the Lord shall be upon you”

Last edited:
I saw something on Gab that one of the German 'leaders' said that Sept 24, 2022 will be a day like Sept 11th in that people will remember where they were and what they were doing on that day. I don't know if it's fear mongering or not, but I already have plans that day and will be close to home. I'll be paying attention, but I won't change my plans.

Although, I can't shake the feeling that we are due for a FF event.

Sept 24 is a Saturday.
Government doesn’t work weekends, neither do terrorists.
Anyway, I’ll be home on the farm. As long as I don’t see any mushroom clouds in the vicinity of Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base, or Mayport Naval Station I will have no idea if anything is happening.

If something is gonna happen I'd appreciate if it would wait another week. The last week of the month will be the first week I'll be able take vacation for the year. I get five weeks a year and haven't had the chance to take any.

When this many people say the sky is falling... I expect a sunny day with a blue sky, people are idiots.

Only the clueless don't expect things to get bad. Clearly the Dark NWO-Cartelian Lords want it this way... They always lie... They are trying desperately to paint an upcoming event as a bad thing. Is it? Maybe it's just really bad for them.

According to New Age wanks, bad things happen around the equinox, when the balance of light shifts from one hemisphere to another. Either equinox, but in this case, the autumnal equinox. In past years, I've noticed some bad things happen, but they never affected me. A schoolteacher I once dated told me that the kids in her class would come in all banged up around the equinox, spring or fall. Is there something to it? Meh, I'm with Peanut on this one, and I'm not buying into any BS fear-mongering. Besides, I'm going to the rodeo on the 24th, but I'm not riding any broncs or bulls... I'll have to be careful that I don't get too drunk and fall down the steps in the bleachers, aye? ;)

Sept 24 is a Saturday.
Government doesn’t work weekends, neither do terrorists.
Anyway, I’ll be home on the farm. As long as I don’t see any mushroom clouds in the vicinity of Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base, or Mayport Naval Station I will have no idea if anything is happening.
Again, the voice of reason!😉😊

I saw something on Gab that one of the German 'leaders' said that Sept 24, 2022 will be a day like Sept 11th in that people will remember where they were and what they were doing on that day. I don't know if it's fear mongering or not, but I already have plans that day and will be close to home. I'll be paying attention, but I won't change my plans.

Although, I can't shake the feeling that we are due for a FF event.

i listened to that several times with translation. in the background when he says that you can hear some people gasp and some others sort of gripe or grumble. got no idea what or why but . ya know, maybe the buggers are messing with us and its really gonna be oct 24, lol

i listened to that several times with translation. in the background when he says that you can hear some people gasp and some others sort of gripe or grumble. got no idea what or why but . ya know, maybe the buggers are messing with us and its really gonna be oct 24, lol
GOOD, after my birthday!! Can we postpone fall until then??

GOOD, after my birthday!! Can we postpone fall until then??
Hey, my birthday is the 27th. It's my 50th and I'd kind of like to celebrate the end of my youth in peace, thank you very much!

I think it's like every other conspiracy theory. It's crap, unless you want it to be true or you need it to be true to justify your feelings about something. In that case, if you look hard enough, you can find some sort of BS that confirms your pre existing biases.

I'm not worried about it. I'll be too busy watching a documentary about secret Nazi bases in Antarctica that are sending out global mind control particle beams...😵‍💫

Hey, my birthday is the 27th. It's my 50th and I'd kind of like to celebrate the end of my youth in peace, thank you very much!

I think it's like every other conspiracy theory. It's crap, unless you want it to be true or you need it to be true to justify your feelings about something. In that case, if you look hard enough, you can find some sort of BS that confirms your pre existing biases.

I'm not worried about it. I'll be too busy watching a documentary about secret Nazi bases in Antarctica that are sending out global mind control particle beams...😵‍💫
Sept. 27th? Welcome to the 50's! I'm 54 on Oct.12th!!

According to New Age wanks, bad things happen around the equinox, when the balance of light shifts from one hemisphere to another. Either equinox, but in this case, the autumnal equinox. In past years, I've noticed some bad things happen, but they never affected me. A schoolteacher I once dated told me that the kids in her class would come in all banged up around the equinox, spring or fall. Is there something to it? Meh, I'm with Peanut on this one, and I'm not buying into any BS fear-mongering. Besides, I'm going to the rodeo on the 24th, but I'm not riding any broncs or bulls... I'll have to be careful that I don't get too drunk and fall down the steps in the bleachers, aye? ;)
Times and seasons have meaning, we pay attention. on the same note, none of mine have seen or said anything, I don't feel anything, so at worst, I'm betting the rail strike follows, hope the truckers join them and lock the country up like a bull with a bottle up its butt. I'm your canary in the coal mine, when you see me moving with a purpose, duck and cover!

You're counting your fiftieth birthday as the end of your youth? You lucky dog. I haven't felt young since I was in my late twenties.

I'll be celebrating my forty forth birthday on the thirteenth of October. (Yeah I messed up when signing up. I was born on Friday thr 13th) and my mom will be celebrating her seventy eighth on the 11th.

Anyway. Yeah. If the world ends I'd actually be okay with it happening just before my vacation week. If it's just gonna be some mild inconvience then it needs to wait till the second of October.

I think its been five years since I had a good whiskey. technically scotch,
but meh. Hard to get any bourbon worth drinking here either. I have a bud in Canada that sends me some mead ever now and again. he has to pack it in thermos to keep UPS from breaking it! LOL

You're counting your fiftieth birthday as the end of your youth? You lucky dog. I haven't felt young since I was in my late twenties.

I'll be celebrating my forty forth birthday on the thirteenth of October. (Yeah I messed up when signing up. I was born on Friday thr 13th) and my mom will be celebrating her seventy eighth on the 11th.

Anyway. Yeah. If the world ends I'd actually be okay with it happening just before my vacation week. If it's just gonna be some mild inconvience then it needs to wait till the second of October.
You all just a bunch of young pups. LOL. I'll be 62 on the 17th. October is a good month.

As for the 23/24 thing, many time in years past late September has a BIG drop in the stock market. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happens again

Our threads do wander!!
What was the topic again? last thing I remember, me and wingnut were having a bong hit and tequila shots and somehow we ended up here.
Somehow I think a flying saucer full of hot, naked, biker chick, cat women were involved. But was that before or after I got dressed up like a British butler wearing cowboy chaps and a space helmet? Where did Griz78 go?
Did they keep him? 0_0

OH YEAH! Something about bad news on the 24th?

Latest posts

Back