Another new cat???😮🤔

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get Shaggy. All he does is sleep on the back of the toilet, he barely ever moves except if he's hungry. A couple of times I poked him to see if he was alive.

The quints came by, it was a slow day so they got burrito hulls and peanut butter with an egg for Ma coon. the little buggers let me pet them! I guess I'm family now. :p

I don't get Shaggy. All he does is sleep on the back of the toilet, he barely ever moves except if he's hungry. A couple of times I poked him to see if he was alive.

The quints came by, it was a slow day so they got burrito hulls and peanut butter with an egg for Ma coon. the little buggers let me pet them! I guess I'm family now. :p
How old is Shaggy? A friend has a Maine Coon cat that sleeps on the back of her couch and rarely moves, he's about 20!!

20231212_183854.jpg

Attachments

• 20231212_182931.jpg
    20231212_182931.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
My new stray. Perydactal 2 foot, Irish fold, bobtail. Have to have him checked for an id chip. Im sure someone is missing him alot. Such a sweet cat.
If he's not chipped looks like he found a nice new home! He looks well cared for, so he might just have gotten lost!! Let us know!!

If he's not chipped looks like he found a nice new home! He looks well cared for, so he might just have gotten lost!! Let us know!!
Checked all the lost internet sites within 50 miles so far. My vet is out of town and shelter didnt have chip reader go figure. So i get to love on him at least for the weekend.

New to the forum and couldn't resist sharing my own cat tale. Meet Mochi, my ragdoll fluffball. Similar to Shaggy, he's got the whole "sleeping guru" routine down. One time, I thought he turned into a stuffed animal until he meowed for dinner. Your encounter with the quints sounds adorable! Imagine the joy of becoming part of their inner circle with burrito hulls and peanut butter extravaganzas. It's like a feline initiation! And guess what? Mochi's got a thing for burritos too! Maybe it's a Ragdoll trait? Anyway, the quints letting you pet them is a major win. It's like unlocking the next level of the secret cat society.

After loosing our two cats ( one to brain cancer and the other the kidney failure) this past spring we are ready to add to our family. The wounds aren't totally healed, but I miss having fur babies. A house is not a home without a cat or two!!!!
We are looking/searching for 2 orange tabby kittens. I am praying we can find two of them.

After loosing our two cats ( one to brain cancer and the other the kidney failure) this past spring we are ready to add to our family. The wounds aren't totally healed, but I miss having fur babies. A house is not a home without a cat or two!!!!
We are looking/searching for 2 orange tabby kittens. I am praying we can find two of them.
There are two praying you find them !!♥️

Oh no!!!🙀🙀🙀 Someone has been around the past few days. Thought there was a strange dog maybe, outside cat bowls have been licked clean. But no, it's Schmidty, a half grown kinda hairy gray and white cat!! So he/she had white mittens and Schmidty just came out as I called it!! Sammy was eating with him/her until I opened the back door to take Bear out to pee!! I am sure that's what Buddy was hollering about last night, he's a cat person (donkey)!! So is this cat number SIX, am I a crazy cat person?? Updates coming soon!! The little buggar is hungry, or WAS hungry!! Came to the right place!!😻😺😺

Just like my place
I have cats too! I love them
The first one I took at my place was a female and ...
Oh surprise
1 month later she had kitties ..and I kept the kitties
I make them males neutered when they were old anough
I never did regret it

Always had cats in my house
I dont let them outside
Cost me lots of cat litters
and of course cat food and treats
but :heart:

1709490217933.png

Good thing I am not a single woman , other wise my shop cats might come into question, mine are just mouse control ,you know.

Latest posts

Back