Asking for help

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flight

I just me.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I was informed by Angie that a change was done(permission given). I cannot find it. So my question is, is there something different about anything that I'm missing?

Making a game out of this.

Flight

Did she take away your truck?
cour-bitume.gif

I was informed by Angie that a change was done(permission given). I cannot find it. So my question is, is there something different about anything that I'm missing?

Making a game out of this.

Flight

You have been missing a lot of stuff for a long time but the white fuffy stuff does have that numbing effect on snowmen. :grinch::LOL:

* secede .........

You are correct Sir! I have to stop using voice to text. I just edited another post where I said "weigh" and it wrote "way". Of course I could also proof read before hitting reply too. :cool:

Nice! Did admin change posting pics? I could always upload from my phone now when i select the pic and it goes back to the page, no pic no uploading. ..

Admin did not do that (says Angie the Admin/test 1 {not a real person}/ What phone and what browser on it. Photos are suppose to be working.

Lg is it regular Android? I don't have LG, I have either Samsung Edge 7 or an iPad to test these mobile things with. I'll try with my phone to see if it gives me issues.
And not sure that it would make a difference, but are you on Default, HCL or Homesteading & Country Living skin?

Back