Good Morning Everyone.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Dog! We made it to
1-wednesday.animated.gif

The week is going by fast. It's not funny that the older you get, the faster time goes by!
Have a blessed day y'all.

Hahahaaahahaha I missed saying good morning today!
1519326372282_image.jpg

It's
1-thursday-animated.gif

Can you believe it's
1-friday-animated.gif
already? This has been a fast week. Y'all rest up at work today so you can have a good weekend. Stay safe, have fun, and don't forget to thank God for your many blessings.

Where's everyone at? I'm fixin to get up in 15 minutes and get ready to throw some wood on some blocks before it rains. I'm pumped!
Yeeeehaaaw
carpenter-animation-2018.gif

Good morning Gumpy! It's not quite 6 am here. Checking the news, having the first cup of coffee. Need to get moving and make husband breakfast and lunch and then get ready for work myself.
Glad you are feeling better and ready to go

Good morming!! Headed to Jim's hosp for his CT scan. So thankful for rain in our area!
Prayers voiced! Let us know when you get some results. He may have the holler-head! Ha

cockwalk.gif

The Roster is walking to work, getting ready to crow. And why is he doing this? Because it's
1-saturday-animated.gif

It's time to start planning the day!
Have a super blessed day!

@Sewingcreations15 Good morning/evening!
I'm just laying here waiting for daylight so I can get out of bed. It's not raining right now so maybe I can get some things done today. Hope y'all had a blessed day!

Latest posts

Back