Good Morning Everyone.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way to go just get done what you get done and don't overdo it so you aren't in pain.

I kept getting rained out. The second time I put tools up I locked the shed. Short day so I'll feel up to sittin in church!

How's things Squirrel?
Been better,been dealing with changing the rear differential carrier in the Ranger we just got and took my deer mount to Indy on Tuesday for the expo they're having and been worrying something bad will happen. Luckily tomorrow evening I can pick it back up.

It's now
1-sunday-animated.gif

Hope everyone is safe from the storms last night.

Good morning y'all! The work week starts today cause it's
1-monday-animated.gif

Thank y'all for working and supporting us old people with your tax dollars.

Yeah, it's still morning here.

I'm surprised how quickly I got used to the warmer mornings. They've been in the high 60's and even a couple in the low 70's. This morning it was the 50's which just a month ago I thought was warm.

1-tuesday-animated.gif

341bbdfe3760bf8a85b89a0c191cfd6a.jpg

Good morning y'all! May a ray of sunshine meander into your heart today.

Is this a test? One thinks it's Monday! Another says it's Wednesday night, yet I just woke up an hour ago.

@robin416 we are in Australia and anywhere from 12 - 16 hours ahead of you in time :D , no tricking here.
I knew you were a true southerner from something else you said at some point. Gumpy just knows how to get people all twisted up without half trying. :hippo:

Is this a test? One thinks it's Monday! Another says it's Wednesday night, yet I just woke up an hour ago.

@robin416 I'm having trouble spelling any of those big words this morning... :( I'm watching @ hollywood. I don't know any of the people they are talking about....

I noticed the other day… check out line at the grocery store… I didn’t know any of the people on the magazines at the racks…What happened? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@robin416 I'm having trouble spelling any of those big words this morning... :( I'm watching @ hollywood. I don't know any of the people they are talking about....

I noticed the other day… check out line at the grocery store… I didn’t know any of the people on the magazines at the racks…What happened? :rolleyes:
Now my head hurts. :angie:

I was checking out at Lowes , just glanced over at a magazine, with a person I recognized..
First time ever.

Joanna Gaines , from the TV show "Fixer Upper".
images

Jim
I'm in love! (Not the goat either!)
tongue-out-smiley-face.jpg

Chip would beat me up though!

Beware the Ides of March! A new month starts today and tomorrow is old, crippled people's, payday! It's also
View attachment 4715
I am so glad you posted this, I didn't realize today was the first which makes it bill paying day. I did wake up in a halfway decent mood this morning, now it's a little deflated. I hate paying bills.

Latest posts

Back