Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning T/F...!!

Yet another sunny and cool morning...current temperature is 75 degrees...but it's gonna push close to 90 today !!

JV1jy4E.jpg

Fledgling Hummingbird near his nest...

Stay Cool...

Good afternoon all. Was mowing my neighbors yard this morning and the daggone mower quit on me,3rd time this year it's went down :mad:.

Hey shooter and dutch.

Good morning T/F.

Morning, Jerry, Shooter & all.

Awoke to a partly sunny morning. The sun is coming in & out & rain is expected this weekend.

Still humid but cool here in these woods.

Enjoy your day everyone:

Mullica+River+Pine+Barrens+7-13.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning T/F !!

Had some overnight rain here in the Glen...but looks like it will be sunny for the remainder of the day...current temperature with the wind is a cool 76 degrees.

bFZHVs8.jpg

Enjoy your day...

Good Morning T/F... !!

Had major thunder showers overnight here in the Glen...and it looks like the morning fog will turn into grey skies for the remainder of the day...current temperature with the wind is a cool 71 degrees.

cf9XKXY.jpg

Enjoy your day...

Good afternoon T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Jerry & all.

Woke up to a cloudy morning & by the time I got out the door, it was pouring!

Now it's not raining but cloudy. It's still a good day, enjoy yours.:D

13_warren-grove-cedars-web-sm.jpg

Shot is from a few weeks ago at Boy Scout Camp Aquehonga in the Ten Mile River Scout Reservation near Narrowsburg, NY. One of the few days it didn't rain.In this thread because it's a morning shot.
wnRs_ulzMW898HRA29FMyWH4gYhVuX6dRPAgjdrTzXUEuFzwr5N8_RZDnLytFozXjsbSRrz1lqtm8w3zkETs6u-r2gz9anYaKdr6TzJ6caF8KUJtyqwfwqpJI5dEqEMt4Ex0IM_hl2sVh1kMELBrhvn_St120sSq66G9i2NYuZU4DgnX0YDoHUio6jNRm8NsoHLko9WjzLYPEoDXMHZKKTmX4EQKcu10Ew3rUjd7a4PibayngwIYapT6NhCE1488Lhb-4oNUIXYZmFc1zv-PnXk8EIjSwIp8B2JZ2ntwT_UsySRiW5NeWaQkHlrDsHLXFdRipkVi1qRkIhSj9Qo613EhEE0RVSnhc8OQSGPZ8ogd3FPxmLGZyxRwI47nkqQ-v2AhHIAt9Ms3_wR4k_rAhAXf-mPMnbd4-BX5pT43LnbxQ8YYXRjQkMc7cJ2t0oQwVWPALwjXAcrpmKgQt7IOG2lAKTt_uag8FDxuVCgdPc6-yRFSDqf9R_x6f8rOyGP6Bu-89kBR5F8Cg5b87VDFdKTAkRBEZefkwhZZQi44LQtNQ_yNgJT94Fzl1grST2COszUz9xS2w3UX6c0r6CuRbtp0_pAWVCV_EJb5wq0=w1258-h944-no

Good afternoon T/F.

What-up there Shooter, Jerry & all.

Just stopped in to get a quick bite to eat & check my email, then I'm back out to finish my running around!

Enjoy.

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jerry & all.

A beautiful morning here in these woods. Suppose to hit 90 today so keep cool everyone:

njpb-700x467.png

Morning Shooter.

What in the world is going on in Cheltenham? That used to be such a nice clean & peaceful area. We lived two blocks from Cheltenham Ave. & I use to visit the Cedarbrook mall & Cheltenham Shopping Center as it was called back then often.

The last time I was in that area, I was shocked at how much that area has gone downhill!

I guess the "low life" have infiltrated that area as well!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back