How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zippidy do dah
Only 92 to go....
FB_IMG_1600894424083.jpg
FB_IMG_1600904944220.jpg

Jim

Last year's tree:
1219192340b.jpg

Nobody under 60 worked to put it up or decorate it.
Yes, YOU can keep the dream alive!:swingstocking:
And we did stockings too😀.

Last edited:
Your tree is beautiful! How long does it take to put up?
A week. (with teamwork)
Her OCD means that every possible place has something hanging in it before it is finished.
And that is only after they are moved around so no 2 that are the same are next to each other.
The MIL can work on it 8 hours a day, day after day, in a total trance.
And every single ornament is individually wrapped in bubble-wrap before being put back into the correctly labeled box when it is taken down.

You know the story about the angel on top of the tree?

O.K. This is a groaner for sure, but what better place to put it. Bare with me.

Everybody knows that Santa had eight reindeer. Everybody knows that the ninth reindeer was Rudolph, but did you know who the tenth reindeer was?

Olive :flyingaway:

Just like in the song "Olive the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names."

Sounds like a good year to resume Christmas celebrations.Last time was in 1984 except the tree I put up for mama in 1988. But we would have to buy all those decorartions again,well maybe just a few. Also good thing we have web for music.
I may order online a few lights and ornaments.We have trees ,lol.
I can't wait for the spirit to come along when people act nicer.

Sounds like a good year to resume Christmas celebrations.Last time was in 1984 except the tree I put up for mama in 1988. But we would have to buy all those decorartions again,well maybe just a few. Also good thing we have web for music.
I may order online a few lights and ornaments.We have trees ,lol.
I can't wait for the spirit to come along when people act nicer.

:flyingaway: :huggs::candycane:

Jim

Latest posts

Back