Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f cheeta.jpg

Lord I am so bored going on week 2 of being laid up with foot surgery. We were going to town for pizza and I told my wife since it was a special occasion and all I was going to "let" her drive the Tacoma. Well, she only flipped out for about 30 seconds before I started laughing and she realized I was messing with her. My sides still hurt. Imagine if the tasmanian devil was a sailor. 😂

Lord I am so bored going on week 2 of being laid up with foot surgery. We were going to town for pizza and I told my wife since it was a special occasion and all I was going to "let" her drive the Tacoma. Well, she only flipped out for about 30 seconds before I started laughing and she realized I was messing with her. My sides still hurt. Imagine if the tasmanian devil was a sailor. 😂
You're cruel.

that is one of the alien transports from the moth4rship. they are recharging with one of their ports they set up around the woprld. youve spotted them before they were ready to reveal themselves to mankind..

they will be looking for you
you must immediately cover your house with layers of tin foil and surround yourself with several fire extinguishers.
they are deathly afraid of white foam
dont ask me how i know this

Latest posts

Back