Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1636077306987.png

Yeah, so if my wife were having that sale, all my Dewalt tools and firearms would go for $10.00 each because that would hurt the most.
My favourite divorce story. Guy saw an ad for a Porsche for sale $20. He knew it couldn't be right but he called anyway. Yes, that was the price. No, nothing was wrong with it. Her husband ran off with his secretary, contacted the wife, told her to sell his Porsche and send him the money.

I still open the car door for my wife. Have since the beginning, even if she's the one driving.

Building doors? I'll hold them open for anyone, man or woman.
It's gotten me in "trouble" with the missus as I'd open it for her and end up holding it open for a few others before dashing ahead to join her mid conversation...

I hold doors open for others as well. I don't care what sex they are. Once, I was chastised by a femi-nazi who said, "I can open my own door!" A totally unappealing and unfriendly piece of work she was. But I simply dipped my head to her as a wordless acknowledgement as she went in, with me still holding the door open. She would have had to wrestle it out of my cold, dead hands if she wanted to be any more rude.

I open doors for others a lot of times, as long as I notice they are there.
The femi nazi's, I'd have to hold my tounge not to say, I hold the door for guys or whatever you are too. Or just pull it to in her face.
I'm a A-HOLE and not much tolerance for crap like that. Holding a door in nothing more than a curtosey, Or a helping hand for older or disabled folks.

Or just pull it to in her face.
I'm a A-HOLE and not much tolerance for crap like that. Holding a door in nothing more than a curtosey, Or a helping hand for older or disabled folks.
Done that a time or two, it's fun to watch em walk into a closed door.

Latest posts

Back