Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1652820680831.png

Sorry Jazzy but this level of stupid still ticks me off. While some of us CONTINUE to pay loans at 8.5% interest, most of the actual debt is held by those in the upper 5% of earnings. Think doctors, etc, etc.

If we can send BILLIONS and TRILLIONS to other countries or pay illegals to live free and clear in America then I am pretty damn sure as a tax paying citizen I deserve a break. Never asked for a free ride but I did put my family first and as a result of life and its twists and turns I am still paying.

Out of that meme list, I have cable tv. I also work 60 to 80 hours a week. Seems the .gov has also lost 13 years of payments. How convenient...

Yeah, I am tired of being preached to. Tired of those that have never walked in my shoes preaching about nothing they fully grasp. I have paid enough in taxes to pay my $11,000 in loans off dozens of times. No wonder this country is where its at and to be honest I hope the whole damn **** show crashes.

Jazzy, its not you. It is all those that drink the "koolaid" then throw things back at people when they have no idea. Its all good, we are all going to feel the pain soon...

Jokes and Humor. Yeah.

Sorry Jazzy but this level of stupid still ticks me off.
I agree with Jazzy on this. Calling someone stupid for paying off their debt and not wanting to be forced to pay off yours too is out of line. FWIW, all my debts have been paid off as well. And I don't want to be forced to pay off yours either.

Sorry Jazzy but this level of stupid still ticks me off. While some of us CONTINUE to pay loans at 8.5% interest, most of the actual debt is held by those in the upper 5% of earnings. Think doctors, etc, etc.

If we can send BILLIONS and TRILLIONS to other countries or pay illegals to live free and clear in America then I am pretty damn sure as a tax paying citizen I deserve a break. Never asked for a free ride but I did put my family first and as a result of life and its twists and turns I am still paying.

Out of that meme list, I have cable tv. I also work 60 to 80 hours a week. Seems the .gov has also lost 13 years of payments. How convenient...

Yeah, I am tired of being preached to. Tired of those that have never walked in my shoes preaching about nothing they fully grasp. I have paid enough in taxes to pay my $11,000 in loans off dozens of times. No wonder this country is where its at and to be honest I hope the whole damn **** show crashes.

Jazzy, its not you. It is all those that drink the "koolaid" then throw things back at people when they have no idea. Its all good, we are all going to feel the pain soon...

Jokes and Humor. Yeah.
I want your marching claw-hammers avatar back.

We have an abundance of yella-faced crybabies already.gaah

sorry guardian, not trying to push anyones buttons.

ive been there. 35yrs ago i was newly divorced with a passel of young kids and no real job skills. i took out a loan to pay for training school to make sure i could get a better job and hopefully work my way up and improve out lives. thankfully that did work out but i wokred full time, went to school at nights ll took care of the kids and sometimes had to sell personal possessions to just get by. . it was freakin hard times. but i reckoned on paper the cost of the loan the better job i could get, paying it back in time, what strict budget i had to live on , and still being able to pay rent, food-clothes-ins, etc, etc, etc. and if i had a month with an extra $20 bucks or so i sent that in to pay in the principle. its not much different from looking at a house or car and trying to figure out if it is affordable and can i pay it off. it took years but i paid that loan off and was very proud of that it was not easy.

the dems alwasy want to use other peoples money to further their moral preening goals and buy votes in the younger generation. heck just a few of the multi million and billionaires in congress could start a fund and donate to those struggling and really do some good. but no. they want the taxpayers to pick up their tab while they congratulate themselves on being so socially conscious and caring.

its a BS plan to buy votes, thats all. to me it is a joke because it is so stupid and hypocritical.

but considering what they have done to the us dollar and the crazy printing and inflation, hey, if they want to print more $ and pay off student loans to appear morally superior to the rest of us--then they need to ensure people who paid off their student loans for the last 50 years get a refund .or tax credit. or increase their SS payment--something. but they wont.

i totally agree with you--soon we will all be feeling the pain soon alot of things wont matter anymore.

im sorry if the gvt lost track of your payments and hope you can dig up some records in old bank statements or something.i truly hope it gets resolved in your best interest.

Anyone that signs a loan agreement knows that they are promising to repay the loan. Over my 30+ years of adulthood I had some good loans and some bad loans, and a marriage certificate that went way bad, but I paid back everything I borrowed or got screwed with. I have no obligation to pay for the debts of others, to pay for freebees to others, or to pay for the freebees to other countries. Just because a group of politicians/crooks think it is fair to help a very small portion of the worlds population does not mean it is justified.
1652856289564.png

Jokes and Humor. Yeah.
I think you should pay off your loans, but I agree that 40billion would have been a better use here than another country.

I think you should pay off your loans, but I agree that 40billion would have been a better use here than another country.
40 billion would be a good start for what should do for our veterans.

I never had a college loan, I went three years, I had two classes, I lived at home and there was no where to eat out.
they paid ME 450$ every six months. I had my career path figured out, planned and that was ALL I studied.
(Wanna make the gods laugh? make plans.) But seetheing hatred aside, these bozo-blitzoid idiots who take courses in Bolivian poetry and mesa-American toilet etiquette While snorting coke, drinking 5$ Lates' and learning to be commie scum can go choke on a sugar free, sustainably produced, tuna friendly turd for all I care, my adoration for these dregs on a scale of one to five would be one finger, my middle one.

Latest posts

Back