My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you don’t feel too bad after Wednesday and at least you’ve gotten yourself supplied well enough. It would be nice if they would tell you if the chemo starts that day. You’ve had a lot to try to take in, it can be overwhelming. It’d be helpful if they’d write it down for you, I know I can’t always remember what I’m told when medical stuff is being discussed. You are doing really well at remembering the info.
Sorry to hear the pain hit so hard last night.

Hope you don’t feel too bad after Wednesday and at least you’ve gotten yourself supplied well enough. It would be nice if they would tell you if the chemo starts that day. You’ve had a lot to try to take in, it can be overwhelming. It’d be helpful if they’d write it down for you, I know I can’t always remember what I’m told when medical stuff is being discussed. You are doing really well at remembering the info.
Sorry to hear the pain hit so hard last night.

I had 4 doses of RSO last night and it made a small dent in the pain.
I thought about taking Endone but I don't think it would have mixed well with RSO AT ALL.
So, no. No Endone for me and I really don't like the come down off it.

If there is anything else they can give you for pain short of morphine…I’m truly sorry it hurts so incredibly horribly bad.

If I want something stronger I'm going to have to go to the hospital and go on a IV.

That isn't going to happen so I'll gut it out using the tools I have.
I'm goin gto run a hot bath and see that helps.

Last night was a much, much better night.
Pain was manageable and I did sleep even if it was broken I woke up this morning feeling 100% better.
I didn't take any RSO incase I needed I needed to break into my Endone stash.
My chemo delivery order is being delivered this afternoon.
AS usual I've forgotten to add a few things.
Oh well....I'll pick them up after my chemo consultation tomorrow.
I found out I won't be actually be receiving chemo tomorrow just talking with the oncologist via telle-health and signing various consent forms and talking about which drugs they'll be using, how many cycles and how often and side effects.
I'll find out then when I'm getting pumped full of immune system destroying poison.
*sigh*
Until I know I'm keeping my Ivermectin tablets in reserve at least until the injectable turns up.
I think the injectable won't turn up in time for my first chemo treatment so until then I'll stick with taking 200mg of Mebendazole per day.

I would humbly as that each of you pray for me to our Lord and Saviour for me.

If you have prayer chain and prayer groups within your respective churches could you please add me to the list.

THank you.
I sent your TG name to my 4400 strong world wide prayer group again. And directly to be placed before the feet of Our Lady in Medjugorje. The group will pray, as will I, until you tell us to stop. Hugs sent from Central WI to you.

89F54127-4012-4347-A4CC-4E66645061F2.jpeg

Not much sleep last night.
No pain but my brain was just on a mouse wheel thinking about my chemo consult today.
I find out when it starts and what drugs, over what time frame.

I STILL can't access my PET scans or report.
It's my body, my health and I'm ropeable about them keeping the information from me.
I've been extremely polite up til this point and I think it's given them the idea I'm a pushover.
They might in for an education.

I start chemo in two weeks.
I need blood test and a chemo education session.
The first 2 chemo sessions are going to last for 8 hours and after that depending on the toxicology reports are going to be for over 9 hours.
Chemo cycles are going to be 3 weeks apart.
I found a chemo patient advocate and she is going to chase up my PET scans and report.

The oncologist did let me see the PET scan and the white hot pain I'm feeling high up on my hip bone tallies with where the cancer is in the bone.
I'm making the spot with a sharpie so I can do sub cut injections directly over the site.

Very glad you found and advocate.
Sounds like a decent plan is in place.
My MIL was having hers every 3 weeks as well. She’s currently on radiation but will have to do chemo again after. Must be a standard practice doing it every 3 weeks?
We’re all rooting for you and sending lots of prayers!

Father,
I lift your daughter Tank-Girl before you. Lord you knit her together in her mothers womb, nothing is hidden from your eyes.
I ask that you cast those cancer cells as far as east is to west. Heal her, strengthen her, carry her in the palm of Your mighty hand. Let her feel your presence surround her, and feel the warmth of your Everlasting love. and healing.

In your son Jesus' mighty name, AMEN

Father,
I lift your daughter Tank-Girl before you. Lord you knit her together in her mothers womb, nothing is hidden from your eyes.
I ask that you cast those cancer cells as far as east is to west. Heal her, strengthen her, carry her in the palm of Your mighty hand. Let her feel your presence surround her, and feel the warmth of your Everlasting love. and healing.

AMEN

Father,

Amen

Father,

AMEN!

God does hear us.

Jim

I start chemo in two weeks.
I need blood test and a chemo education session.
The first 2 chemo sessions are going to last for 8 hours and after that depending on the toxicology reports are going to be for over 9 hours.
Chemo cycles are going to be 3 weeks apart.
I found a chemo patient advocate and she is going to chase up my PET scans and report.

The oncologist did let me see the PET scan and the white hot pain I'm feeling high up on my hip bone tallies with where the cancer is in the bone.
I'm making the spot with a sharpie so I can do sub cut injections directly over the site.
So good you were able to find a chemo patient advocate! Hope they will be able to get you the information you want on your results. Your inner strength is impressive and I hope you know we love you and are hoping and praying for you. Wishing we could help more.

tankgirl im so sorry you are going thru all this. its no fun for sure. there is so much good info out there and yeah it gets daunting. i got overwhelmed. i had stage 2 invasive ductal carcinoma, they warned theyd have to remove 1/3-1/2 of my breast and take a ton of radiation. i started researching the snot out of everything and decided on Rick Simpson oil--cannabis oil. and no surgars of any kind., plus essiac tea and apricot kernals said to stop the spread. as they said it was heading for my lymphs.

i had 4 weeks til surgery and i crammed a 3 month treatment into that. it worked. when i woke up from surgery the nurse told me they only had to remove a piece the size of my thumbnail. the surgeon said gee how amazing it shrunk to almost nothing, could hardly find it. my lymphs were clean and t i never took the radiation.

i d still take a couple of the cannabis cancer capsules every night.

ive read of people taking ivermectin to successfully kill their cancer but ive not looked into it much. i know there are different forms of cancers, some virus, some parasitical, maybe thats why it works but i dont know the protocol. id love to learn about the chaga mushroom treatment and will look into that.

if your a praying person ask God which treatment is best for you, follow your gut instinct. i know it can get overwhelming, praying for the exact right treatment be shown to you and perfect healing.

cancer sucks but you can beat it

How much/ how many doses of Essaic tea did you take per day please.

Mine turned up and it came with a nice note and instructions to take 2 60ml doses on a empty stomach.
Did you take more?

Thank you.

i looked up the original rene caisse work and info and what she did and followsed that. she got it form the ojibiwah i think and it was very successful. i think it was start with 1/ 2 oz a day once a day then work up to 2 oz a day make sure you got original recipe + real roots, not just stems. theres counterfeits out there.

ive heard of some people taking up to 3 or 4 oz a day for an aggressive treatment. ive never heard of any toxic level or complications but good to do some research. big pharma does not like this--just like they dont like people using cannabis to cure their cancer.

wishing you all the best

Back