My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The therapies I've put myself on and more importantly you prayers are having an effect!

I had only mild discomfort last night and this morning....this is going to to be TMI...I can pee properly!

I had to watch drinking too much in one hit or I had a lot of discomfort and I pee small amounts at a time.
This morning it was like there was nothing wrong.

The lesion is /was large enough to press into my bladder.

Something has seriously changed and all I can put it down to is the lesion has shrunk enough so it doesn't bother my bladder.

Praise God.

Thank you for your prayers.
They're working.

Great news.

I gotta laugh, your post about urination issues reminded me of some of my men's forums and all of our griping about enlarged prostrates and how many time we get up in the middle of the night!

Continued prayers for you girl!

Maybe y'all need some ivermectin in your lives.
It can't hurt and it may do a whole lot of good.

OK...just tried to give myself my very first ever sub cut ivermectin injection.

NOPE....HELL NO!
First thing..I did everything right.
Second......It burned like all the fires of hell to the point where I was spacey for a few moments and it wasn't even the full 1 ml.
So I figured I'd use the 3ml syringe and cut it with the glucose and see if that would cut down on the extreme burning sensation. It went milky. There was no way in hell I was injecting that!!!

So now it's the oral route.
You can administer injectable ivermectin orally so guess what folks..that's what's happening.

The injection site is STILL burning.
Oh well...trial and error.

Father,
I lift your daughter Tank-Girl before you. Lord you knit her together in her mothers womb, nothing is hidden from your eyes.
I ask that you cast those cancer cells as far as east is to west. Heal her, strengthen her, carry her in the palm of Your mighty hand. Let her feel your presence surround her, and feel the warmth of your Everlasting love. and healing.

In your son Jesus' mighty name, AMEN
Amen.

I've started my Essaic tea.
It's rather pleasant to take. Not bitter at all and has a earthy, slightly herbie flavor.
It's no drama or chore to take it.

Taking the ivermectin orally is worse.
It's slightly sweet because of the glycerine base but it isn't pleasant.
I make sure I have some gatroraid handy to chug to wash it down and get the taste out of my mouth.
While it looks really liquid in the soft pack it's an effort to draw out the right dosage with a 3 ml syringe.
The 1 ml insulin needles are pretty much useless in this instance and I'll save them as barter items.
The sub cut injection site on my hip still hurts.
There's no way in God's creation I'm doing that again.
It makes me wonder how much animals suffer when given sub cut ivermectin.
All I can think is it would def create trust issues esp. with younger livestock.

I've started my Essaic tea.
It's rather pleasant to take. Not bitter at all and has a earthy, slightly herbie flavor.
It's no drama or chore to take it.

Taking the ivermectin orally is worse.
It's slightly sweet because of the glycerine base but it isn't pleasant.
I make sure I have some gatroraid handy to chug to wash it down and get the taste out of my mouth.
While it looks really liquid in the soft pack it's an effort to draw out the right dosage with a 3 ml syringe.
The 1 ml insulin needles are pretty much useless in this instance and I'll save them as barter items.
The sub cut injection site on my hip still hurts.
There's no way in God's creation I'm doing that again.
It makes me wonder how much animals suffer when given sub cut ivermectin.
All I can think is it would def create trust issues esp. with younger livestock.
Ivermectin tastes gross! If you have a glass of baking soda water ready to rinse your mouth out immediately after taking it, it helps. I've not tried Gatorade since I think it's nearly as gross as ivermec.
You are doing awesome TG!
Continued prayers~

I found a very promising OTC antibiotic that is showing promising in combating bone metastasis.
It's tetracycline/ Doxycycline.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14597870/Unbelievable!!
I can buy Tetracycline hydrochloride at my local pet store without a script!
AMAZING!
Here's the rub.
Tetracycline increases the efficacy of the chemotherapy drug cisplatin BUT it is antagonistic when combined with the chemotherapy drug paclitaxel.
Which is a bugger because I'm receiving both of those chemotherapy drugs for the first 3 cycles.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/192...at doxycycline,thus decrease toxicity in vivo.

@Tank-Girl I hope you can find something that will help make a difference too. I think most people would be afraid of bad drug interactions and they would not try anything other than what they’re given. I guess it’s through experimentation we find out what works. You’re still taking the mushroom capsules or drinking mushroom tea, I hope. Keeping your strength up. You’re a fighter!
I will try reading the links you’ve posted when my brain feels like participating.

My dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ....

I have come to a very important decision and it's one I didn't take lightly.

I have decided to decline chemotherapy.

On the weigh up..the whole cost / benefit analysis - chemotherapy is NOT worth the suffering, sickness and misery it will cause compared to the dubious benefits eg; life extension it will give me.

This leaves me free and clear to aggressively engage in other therapies that weren't open to me because of their reactions when mixed with chemotherapy drugs.

Please pray for me still.
I refuse to let go of God's hand in this and I am 100% at peace with the decision with no misgivings what so ever.
This is how I know that I've made the right decision.
My soul and my spirit are at peace.

On the weigh up..the whole cost / benefit analysis - chemotherapy is NOT worth the suffering, sickness and misery it will cause compared to the dubious benefits eg; life extension it will give me.

This leaves me free and clear to aggressively engage in other therapies that weren't open to me because of their reactions when mixed with chemotherapy drugs.

I refuse to let go of God's hand in this and I am 100% at peace with the decision with no misgivings what so ever.

Glad your at peace with your decision.

I believe I would do the same.

Praying for you to regain your health.
God is capable.

Jim

I support your decision 100%. This is a very personal thing and everyone needs to decide for themselves.
My Dad went through chemo when he had lung cancer. He said it was a bad decision for him and he wished he had not done it. The end results was he spent several months bed ridden and very sick and he still didn't survive.
I will say a prayer for you.

I would do the same! You will be/ are ok!!♥️

Back