My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are reminding me of myself trying to give our kids liquid meds that tasted bad. I would try doctoring it up with anything. I had a bit of luck with vanilla and chocolate syrup, but then it made more to have to swallow!

I hear you!
I have tried a lot of different things but the best is to squirt it under my tongue, take a big hit of water, swish and swallow...shudder and take another hit of water, swish and swallow and them make the GUUHHHHHH sound as you hunt around your mouth with the end of your tongue looking for pockets of ivermectin that need to be washed down with more water.

Ugh. Sounds nasty, but glad you found a way to tolerate it. The apple flavor paste (marketed for a horse) is sold down the road from me, and I bought some. Pretty easy to figure out how much to take since I don't weigh as much as a horse. But am not surprised it's apple flavored. If it wasn't, the horse would hate you and that wouldn't be very pretty.

Another hellaious night....makes sense since Satan loves doing his work in the dark.

I couldn't sleep because I had to monitor blood pressure and blood loss.
Large blood loss makes you sleepy and the last thing I wanted was to have a haemorrhage and bleed to death in my sleep.
The pain was absolutely biting but the pain killers I had that would have smothered it would have made me sleepy so I sucked it up, rubbed some dirt on it and gutted it out.
I broke out the Tranexamic acid last night and I put folded up blankets under the mattress so my pelvis was higher than my heart.
I had more tumor come away in smaller pieces so the blood loss is to be expected.
I'm doing my best to keep my head in a logical rational space so I can make good decisions on what is actually happening and not blow it out of proportion and panic.

Bright and early this morning I took my protocol and flipped a high flying bird in Satan's general direction.

Yep...this injectable ivermectin tastes like the way burnt plastic smells.
Nasty, nasty stuff.
That won't stop me from taking it for one moment.

I hope the Panacur 100 / Febenzadole tastes a little better because I'm going to have to take 2.2mls of that at a hit.
Regardless of how it tastes it's going down the hatch.
The powered Pancur doesn't have a taste at all, it just is extremely gritty. Are you taking that or the liquid version?

Yep...this injectable ivermectin tastes like the way burnt plastic smells.
Nasty, nasty stuff.
That won't stop me from taking it for one moment.

I hope the Panacur 100 / Febenzadole tastes a little better because I'm going to have to take 2.2mls of that at a hit.
Regardless of how it tastes it's going down the hatch.
IDK if you're also taking CBD, but I found mixing it with the injectable ivermectin makes it a lot easier to gag down - especially if the CBD is flavored.

IDK if you're also taking CBD, but I found mixing it with the injectable ivermectin makes it a lot easier to gag down - especially if the CBD is flavored.

I ran out of CBD oil and I'll be replacing it with C60 olive oil and I'll be taking it with apple juice because I don't have any fresh apples in the house atm.

@Tank-Girl
You know T, I'm gonna share something with you. You've been in my prayers of course. We wake up pretty early. After I get Hubby set and off to work, I sit and read my morning message etc. This morning, it was still pretty dark, only barely getting light. There were a few stars, but one has been dominantly in view as I read in the mornings. As I was sitting reading/praying, I saw that star and it got me to thinking. For thousands of years, we've used the stars to navigate our ways. It's only been relatively recently (in historical terms) that we've not looked towards the stars for direction. The thing I realized as I sat there noticing that star, is we can only see the stars when it's dark. I thanked God right then for the darkness as well as the light.
Heal well dear friend~

I have been reading up on all the awesome things C60 oil can do and it is recommended that you eat a apple with your C60 oil to add a hydrogen boost to the C60 and make it absorb quicker.

Out of the fruits Apples have the least amount of hydrogen atoms in them!
Lemons have the most..and I got to tell you as hard core as I am I am not keen on eating lemons or drinking lemon juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
I'm going to try a compromise.
I'll take the C60 oil with grapefruit juice.
Lemons are the highest, oranges are mid way and apples the least amount of hydrogen.
I'll see how my stomach like the combination of oil and juice.....sounds so appetizing.

Praise be to GOD for his mercy and kindness!

I went the whole night without pain, small slow bleed with more small tumor fragments coming away.
Praise God.

Also I've only just realised that I've been taking the Mebenzadole incorrectly this whole time...*epic face palm*.
It should be taken like the Fenbenzadole - with a edible oil to aid it's bio availability.
The Mebenzadole comes in 100mg tablets so it looks like I'll be dragging out the soup spoons and crushing them and adding them to oil to take.
I'll be using MCT coconut oil because it's a very light oil that flows like water and it's tasty.
Thank goodness I've been taking the Ivermectin this whole time and has picked up the slack.

This is all a learning process and figuring out the right protocols takes some serious time and research.

Love and prayers.
Praise be to GOD for his mercy and kindness!

I went the whole night without pain, small slow bleed with more small tumor fragments coming away.
Praise God.

Also I've only just realised that I've been taking the Mebenzadole incorrectly this whole time...*epic face palm*.
It should be taken like the Fenbenzadole - with a edible oil to aid it's bio availability.
The Mebenzadole comes in 100mg tablets so it looks like I'll be dragging out the soup spoons and crushing them and adding them to oil to take.
I'll be using MCT coconut oil because it's a very light oil that flows like water and it's tasty.
Thank goodness I've been taking the Ivermectin this whole time and has picked up the slack.

This is all a learning process and figuring out the right protocols takes some serious time and research.
You are posting SO MUCH great info! You are benefitting so many!! You are teaching us by allowing us along on your journey!! Prayers are so helpful! Thank God for a night of not much pain!! Prayers for all of your night's to be pain free!! THANK YOU, for sharing and teaching! That may be God's plan for you! You are a world away, but we are with you!!💗

The Panacur 100 / Fenbendazole was just delivered.
I had to know just how offensive it was compared to the ivermectin so I tried it.

It's not offensive at all.
It tastes exactly like plain Mylanta liquid you swallow for heart burn...kinda chalky.
It looks like it as well.
A white semi thick liquid.
It needs to be shaken before use.
This is going to be A LOT easier to take than the ivermectin (gag) and flaffing about with crushing the Mebenzadole tablets.
It still needs to be taken with oil which isn't a drama.

Ivermectin and fenbenzadole can be taken together.
I found a oral sheep drench that had them combined to treat sheep infested with different species of internal parasites with different chemical tolerances.
Unfortunately the ratios of the two different drugs was way off for my purposes so I didn't consider it an option for myself.

You are posting SO MUCH great info! You are benefitting so many!! You are teaching us by allowing us along on your journey!! Prayers are so helpful! Thank God for a night of not much pain!! Prayers for all of your night's to be pain free!! THANK YOU, for sharing and teaching! That may be God's plan for you! You are a world away, but we are with you!!💗

Thank you for the feed back.

I was wondering if I was boring people with all the updates because I'm using it to journal my findings and progress as well as letting people know how I'm going so they don't worry.

I appreciate the love and support I get here so much.
Trust me it helps when things get hard.

I was wondering if I was boring people with all the updates because I'm using it to journal my findings and progress as well as letting people know how I'm going so they don't worry.

You are not boring us. We are very interested in your progress. The added bonus of learning about alternate treatments is highly important.

Always want to check in and see how you're doing and always grateful to hear of improvements. I think your journal keeping here is really important for a lot of reasons. It is amazing everything you have read about and what it can do to help heal the body, destroy the cancer, strengthen you. Always thinking of you and praying for you. We would do well to keep note also of what you have used to help you heal. Love and hugs.

You certainly not boring folks. I'm following your post both in your support and to learn for myself.
Praise The Lord you are making progress

Latest posts

Back