National Patriotism Thread

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
We need a thread to show off our images, memes, cartoons, thoughts, ramblings, famous quotes, and stories about what and who makes America great.

This thread is just like this country, if you don't like it then just stay out of it!

2019-08-17_0932.png

2019-08-17_0934.png

2019-08-17_0933.png

64552623_2530147030328706_1399405369872089088_n.jpg

Can I be a patriotic Canadian here or is that not allowed? My love of my country in no way means I don’t value yours. The USA would be my second choice, it might even be my first had I been born there. I suppose I could start a patriotic Canadian thread but I don’t think there are a lot of us here.
I love my country ... I am ashamed of her current government.

Patriotism is an individual love of the foundation of the country you live in.
Innkeeper, I would expect you to be a patriotic Canadian. I hope that all our members are patriots - regardless of where they live. If not I hope they can go to a country where they can be patriots.
I live in a country that is throwing away individualism for tribal oneness. It is sad because the foundation of the USA is individualism. That means we each share the same rights but also the same responsibilities.
Our government has been told it is their job to take care of everything - the constitution restricts their power but it is up to the individuals to police the government. Most are not doing that so the government feels free to strip us of our rights and personal responsibilities. I believe in our constitution. I have sworn to defend it and I will until the day I die.

Latest posts

Back