Pegasus/Unicorn cross breed info.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumpy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
My winged Unicorn is very essential for my family's survival in a SHTF situation. Not only does it provide invaluable aerial reconiscence, the powder from its replenishable horn can cure a cornucopia of diseases and illnesses.
My problem is that its main food supply is derived from moonbeams! If a worldwide cataclysm occurs and the night sky's are clouded over? I've already asked President Brown of California for his expertise on moonbeams but he thought I was crazy.
Any thoughts you might have for this perplexing dilemma will be greatly appreciated.
I can't post a picture of my unicorn because @Angie said I couldn't!

I was wondering if the winged Unicorn was used for air security, and spying as other adults would not believe their eyes if they saw it.

Nice to know that the horn is replenishable so it can be used by it's people and still be okay by itself.

Good luck on getting Gov. Moonbeams to help with the moonbeams for food, maybe NASA could help you gather some with the Space station and beam them down at night for your flying Unicorn.

I am wondering if other members have one, maybe they could visit if appropriate for a herd of Flying Unicorns. That would be very neat.

Are the pain pills setting in?
acti1.gif

It's true! I do have a winged Unicorn. It's red with black and white wings.

I was wondering if the winged Unicorn was used for air security, and spying as other adults would not believe their eyes if they saw it.

Nice to know that the horn is replenishable so it can be used by it's people and still be okay by itself.

Good luck on getting Gov. Moonbeams to help with the moonbeams for food, maybe NASA could help you gather some with the Space station and beam them down at night for your flying Unicorn.

I am wondering if other members have one, maybe they could visit if appropriate for a herd of Flying Unicorns. That would be very neat.

I'd thought of NASA but with the dust cloud cover they probably won't be transmitting anything. I don't know what to do about it! Someone will show up with something that works.
Also the reason no one sees a herd of them is that they are normally reclusive and only to procreate do they mingle.

As long as your Griffin brings Harry's invisible cloak so we can raid the raiders and stop them dead in their tracks.
What do Griffin's eat? Where do you grow or harvest it.

As to NASA not transmitting, maybe that Tesla car in orbit could get some and bring some back.

I am more of a Griffin guy myself. All of the flying but with a much more aggressive and capable attack. Downside, more expensive to feed. So there's that.

You don't have to feed them much. Just let them go hunting. That's what I do. They really like coyotes. And lizards......:devil:

As long as your Griffin brings Harry's invisible cloak so we can raid the raiders and stop them dead in their tracks.
What do Griffin's eat? Where do you grow or harvest it.

As to NASA not transmitting, maybe that Tesla car in orbit could get some and bring some back.

They like meat. Coyotes, ferrets, lizards. You know, the pesky critters. Just be careful to lock up livestock before you let them out to hunt.

You don't have to feed them much. Just let them go hunting. That's what I do. They really like coyotes. And lizards......:devil:

I primarily feed my Griffin illegal aliens. I used to feed them Antifa but they kept getting stoned.

You need to have a talk with them about eating Lizards. NOT NICE.

I'd thought of NASA but with the dust cloud cover they probably won't be transmitting anything. I don't know what to do about it! Someone will show up with something that works.
Also the reason no one sees a herd of them is that they are normally reclusive and only to procreate do they mingle.

Gumpy, not to worry, the Mother Ship is block the satellite transmission, Unicorns safe.

. Anything that eats lizards gets brownie points from me

Gee and I thought you were my friend. Lizards be good folks, they wipe out the bad bugs. No roaches in your B&D.

You need to have a talk with them about eating Lizards. NOT NICE.

Gumpy, not to worry, the Mother Ship is block the satellite transmission, Unicorns safe.

Gee and I thought you were my friend. Lizards be good folks, they wipe out the bad bugs. No roaches in your B&D.

Hahahaaahahaha! I wondered when you would weigh in to the lizard part of this conversation!
dino.gif

Latest posts

Back