People We Need From Ps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try.

I also posted in the thread about Austin to keep that info alive. Didn't CMG's forum HomesteadingToday have the same drop off a few years ago for the same reasons?

Ya we still need magnus, mase, btk, bbqjoe, the dude from Massachusetts that has the handle bar mustache, linxtex ... And im sure a few others. .. One day you crap on our leaders the next you have an empty forum.... Go figure!

Grimm, your signature is gone.

I wish I could get my hands around his throat.:switch:

Jim

I changed it to

"Home is where we gather with those we love and respect. Where we listen to each other and not censor each others' thoughts. Where all are welcome to just sit on the porch and share what is on one's mind. Wouldn't you like to be Home?"

It looks like it is still there.

I changed it to

"Home is where we gather with those we love and respect. Where we listen to each other and not censor each others' thoughts. Where all are welcome to just sit on the porch and share what is on one's mind. Wouldn't you like to be Home?"

It looks like it is still there.

I was there just a bit ago and saw what you did lol. It was still thereat that time. :popcorn:

I noticed that over at PS we often have around 150 "guests" where here we have just a handful. I know there are many lurkers over at PS that only log in every once in a long while. I am hoping we can get some of them to find their way here too. If not many of us have left lots of good info on that forum over the years for them to feast on.

Hey, I just had a thought. I wonder if we can find Aardvark and get him to join up over here? Nahh, he would probably just quit. :D

We still need Magus, Tirediron, BlueZ, VoorTrekker and others however.

I noticed that over at PS we often have around 150 "guests" where here we have just a handful. I know there are many lurkers over at PS that only log in every once in a long while. I am hoping we can get some of them to find their way here too. If not many of us have left lots of good info on that forum over the years for them to feast on.

That is so true about the good info. I don't even remember what is in our packed up solar unless I go there,lol. What a bunch of talented people we have there and now here.

Latest posts

Back