People We Need From Ps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone reach Magus yet? If not I'll send him a postcard with the information.

Last night I sent an email to an old member (Sailaway) that hasn't been active for a few years. He had met with Magus in person so I'm assuming he has an email for him. Haven't heard back yet.

What about AdmiralD7s? Anyone have contact with him? I haven't seen him on the member list yet.

SouthCentralUS is in the house!

I am not sure if the Admiral is here, but he is over at the sister forum talkfirearms.com

I wish there could be a goodbye to the current Tech Admin. Who is above him, his supervisor? I also wondered about communicating with the sponsors for PS?

I believe is was @Redbeard that said he was going to email a bunch of the outside sponsors. It may have been @CrackbottomLouis too. I'm just not sure.

The "Goodbye Phideaux" thread has been locked down over there.

It has but I saw that @Caribou used his mod powers to bump it to the top anyway. :D Guess that's what they get for not removing his powers after he 'resigned'.

Just another convert reporting in.
I chose a different username in case "they" saw me here, and hijack my account over there. I assume somebody here can see the email for my account, it'll be pretty obvious who I am over there.

As far as that hijacking goes...is it alleged or confirmed shenanigans? Would enabling two-factor authentication help prevent that? I assume anyone with access to the server/backend could just manually override a settings though.

Just another convert reporting in.
I chose a different username in case "they" saw me here, and hijack my account over there. I assume somebody here can see the email for my account, it'll be pretty obvious who I am over there.

As far as that hijacking goes...is it alleged or confirmed shenanigans? Would enabling two-factor authentication help prevent that? I assume anyone with access to the server/backend could just manually override a settings though.

I have been wondering about creating two profiles, or a second one. It could be done in either or both places for just this reason, protection. Just thinking of strategies. I think that it will just be a matter of days and this will all just be history.

At this point I am pretty confident all of my PM's are being intercepted. I have sent out several in the last 5 days and only one person has responded and that was @Grimm.
I've sent quite a few too with no acknowledgement

I keep several tabs open in Firefox every day. Places I visit all the time.
After 8 years, I've just closed the PS tab. It was a good run but it's gone now.

I closed mine back in November because I was taking some time for family. But now I took PS off my bookmark toolbar. This site now takes its place as the second button on the toolbar!

I sent Coot and invite to breakfast via Pm at PS. Hopefully he gets it at some point and emails me.

Is Crabapple here?

Latest posts

Back