Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pup.jpg

moose.jpg

This young man decided to pay us a visit a few weeks ago.

My wife said DEAD one. That thing was BIG.
Peanut I like that tractor. Nice size too. How big is that disk behind it? 6', 8'. Pull off the drawbar, or 3pt hitch?

The disk is about 10ft, drawbar hitch. This tractor is capable of pulling a disk twice this size.

Tarantula, I don't know if they breed in the fall or they are looking for winter digs but they are everywhere this time of year.

I didn't think we had tarantulas here. Are they born with poison? I don't like spiders but neithr do I have a big fear of them but can't stand it when they wrap around my face here in the woods,always have webs eye level. Big banana spiders,orange and black. Hubby hates them.

I didn't think we had tarantulas here. Are they born with poison? I don't like spiders but neithr do I have a big fear of them but can't stand it when they wrap around my face here in the woods,always have webs eye level. Big banana spiders,orange and black. Hubby hates them.

Ive never heard of them biting anyone, we have kept them in an aquarium over the winter. They do have large fangs and will rare up at you though that scares most folks off.

IMG_0281 - Copy1.jpg

This morning brings a cool 25 degrees about 15 minutes before sunrise in my lonely valley!

Latest posts

Back