Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cid:456D7C4D-EB66-4BB9-A9ED-5D589B1A3662
$^&&$#*@?// And that's all I have to say about posting pictures.

I had taken an American Girl doll out for photos, this doll's story is she went to Space Camp. Took these photos and showed my Granddaughters in FL. Love that email.
These rockets are things static fired while I was growing up. I need a good photo of Saturn V as Dad worked on the cailbration of the Saturn V, Uncle worked on static test stand (many a day my bedroom windows shook).

21765087_1687357037942795_2903214728872802921_n.jpg

Angie,
There is a complete Saturn display at the Kennedy Space, all new and huge. They have the complete Saturn rocket and vehicle inside the building. It's huge and a very interesting visit. Jus took an old Air Force buddy of mine to see it a couple weeks ago. Sounds like you would enjoy it.

Gary

I think it's a deer of some type.
The license plate on the car is not American so my guess is a stag from somewhere in Europe.
Deer will jump like that and that's why they are so hard on motorcycle riders.
Rider collides with deer in mid air and takes the full hit on the head and upper body.

I think it's a deer of some type.
The license plate on the car is not American so my guess is a stag from somewhere in Europe.
Deer will jump like that and that's why they are so hard on motorcycle riders.
Rider collides with deer in mid air and takes the full hit on the head and upper body.

So does the deer get to take the motorcycle rider home? Road kill is road kill.

That reminds me of the time I went to dinner in the "needle" in San Antonio TX. I was very pregnant at the time and decided after dinner I did not want to get in the elevator to go back down. It took a while but I was convinced the stairs were not a good idea.

I've been to the needle many times. I grew up in the areas around San Antonio.

Latest posts

Back