Prayer request

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scriptures can bring us peace and help us find rest, even if it is short-lived. I'm sorry, but I think it was snappy1 who is hurting and stressed and unable to rest because she's out there helping others. I was quoting snappy1.

I'm just stressed because I can't control anything (but myself, sometimes) I know our days are numbered by God, so being stressed won't help. I guess I am concerned that I'm not doing everything I can in all departments. I have a deep down faith and trust and know I will make it through, but the little things close to the top always seem to get to me. That is the best I can explain it. Thanks again for all your prayers! DH is about the same. I have a lot of folks praying out here too!

I wish you and yours comfort and fond recollections, Backlash.

I thank you all for you continued prayers.
Tomorrow is his funeral and it's going to be the hardest day of my life.

Continued prayers, Backlash. Consolation is virtually impossible, but the song You'll Never Walk Alone always comes to mind. God Bless you all.

I thank you all for you continued prayers.
Tomorrow is his funeral and it's going to be the hardest day of my life.
I am just catching up here and so sorry to read this news. Know he is no longer in pain and is in loving Hands. Keep happy memories in your heart knowing you'll see him again some day. :huggs:

Latest posts

Back