We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may be joining Annie soon, Not sure which snake I'm more afraid of ,or which swamp.The impersonaters in the OutHouse or the real things.

meerket, i loved that one, it was almost a picture of my life. i was a stay at home mom with 4 little kids. til i got divorced, then i was a working mom with 4 little kids. i wasnt as pretty as loretta tho, lol.
thanks! gave me a good laugh.

meerket, i loved that one, it was almost a picture of my life. i was a stay at home mom with 4 little kids. til i got divorced, then i was a working mom with 4 little kids. i wasnt as pretty as loretta tho, lol.
thanks! gave me a good laugh.

Glad you liked it, I had 3 kids plus my mother had 2 .Kids were 1,2,3,4,5 yr olds,No kidding.Mama got shot in the chest in 1971 with a 38 then took a cab home from hosipital NEXT DAY!She kept that 38 slug in her till day she died in our front room in 1988.I had to learn fast how to care for bullet wound.Already knew how to care for kids.Some thug just walked in back door shot her in front of kids, then left. She had blood pumping out of mouth and nose. We never knew who or why he shot her,he was a black man in a all white N-hood back in early 70s.Mama thought her sister hired a hit man.

Latest posts

Back