Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up, it was chilly so I turn over & when I woke again it was 3:30 pm.
I was Like what happen & looked at the clock again & it is 9::30 am, okay.
So it cool today, should be cold, but global warming must be keeping it warm this year.
It was 57F when I got up & 55F tonight.

Today was warmer than it has been and raining and sunny: This is from our drive.
IMG_4070.jpg

Pretty cold and frosty for the past 4 days and more to come.
Lows in the low 20's and we're lucky if we get to 50 during the day.
Gonna have a heat wave next week and it'll be in the low 60's daytime.

Pellet stove working like a charm.
Puppies have a nice bed of hay in their box and you can see their holes they sleep in next to each other (aww the babies :heart:)

Pretty cold and frosty for the past 4 days and more to come.
Lows in the low 20's and we're lucky if we get to 50 during the day.
Gonna have a heat wave next week and it'll be in the low 60's daytime.

Pellet stove working like a charm.
Puppies have a nice bed of hay in their box and you can see their holes they sleep in next to each other (aww the babies :heart:)
♥️

The temp gauge says 45 but with the wind blowing its around 38
Tonight its going to feel like 27 and we also have a very slight chance of snow showers.
Tomorrow its going to be really windy and feel like 36
Supposed to warm up all the way to 66 on wednesday (woo-hoo) lol

It has turned colder here. You definitely need a jacket outside, but wait.... we are supposed to have a 70 degree day this week in the midst of the 30 and 40 degree days. Welcome to Missouri,

Snowed last night a couple of inches, never got much above freezing for most of the day, it has fogged in , cant see very far maybe 50 feet, been a great fall here,

About a few degrees below freezing, kind of handy for working under an excavator on what will be mud, if it warms up, an if anybody wants to know I am way to young to be working under excavators,

Latest posts

Back