Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 50 right now. Sweater weather. Will get somewhere in the 60's today, maybe. I saw alot of cutting going on in the fields last week, and lots of baling will be done today. Rain possible tonight. Good timing on that.
An old farmer~rancher saying: Gotta make hay when the sun shines! What they don't get bailed today, and if it rains tonight, will have to lay there and dry out, again.
Such a cool spring for us. In years gone by we would have had many days in the 90's. We've come close to 90 just a couple times this year. I for one am not complaining!

We got hammered with rain all weekend, and the temps dropped considerably. We won't get out of the 70's all week and lows are high 40's low 50's. Dreary (cloudy) and rainy all week. Seems more like November weather rather than late May.
We did too, & t is raining hard here now.

We were treated to a wonder of nature. Heavy semi-dark clouds with no-see-um lightning and long rolling thunder. It was accompanied by a moderate rain shower.
That was all followed by a triple rainbow! The sun was low in the sky so the rainbow was especially bright. The second was plainly visible and reversed from the main rainbow and the third was muted but had the colors ordered the way the main rainbow. It was gorgeous!

Overcast all day, temps about 85. Supposed to be showers all week.

Late this afternoon a big storm blew up out of the south, moving fast, lots of wind. Then it rained an inch in about 45min.

The dirt road i was hunting plants beside turned into a skating rink.

a storms 24may.JPG

Humid today, supposed to be thunderstorms tonight and possibly tomorrow. I just want some rain, getting a bit dry out there.

Latest posts

Back