Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you're just being greedy:rolleyes:.
And where didya' get that 14% humidity?!:oops:
We're gonna hafta send you some, almost never gets below 65% here. :thumbs: (swamps are good for more than just skeeters;))
On topic: Same weather here as the last week. Sunny, 90something and no rain.
I'm just far enough west to miss some of the humidity! That jacks the temp up! 106° in Abilene today! Gina have a COLD beginning of the week, 70's!☹️

High today that I saw, 88 degrees. In the next couple days we are supposed to get down to 31 degrees and could potentially get 12 inches of SNOW!

The last time we had a temperature drop like this I lost a peach tree, and my wisteria was severely damaged. It is good that I haven't completely planted my garden yet. I was at the garden center today and it was crowded with people trying to find ways to protect their gardens. The store was sold out of hoop cover.

Last edited:
yeah we are getting 3-6 inches of snow and low 20s to low 20sa the next 4-5 days. happy global warming!

oh thats right, noaa finally admitted the earth is now cooling that could cause many problems.. as in maunder minimum that many scientists said we already entered?

yeah we are getting 3-6 inches of snow and low 20s to low 20sa the next 4-5 days. happy global warming!

oh thats right, noaa finally admitted the earth is now cooling that could cause many problems.. as in maunder minimum that many scientists said we already entered?
Remember back in the sixties when they wanted to paint the ice caps black to attract heat to the earth!?

We had a storm of Biblical proportions yesterday, Rain and hail, Sky was so dark 10:00 AM looked like 10:00 PM. There is flooding close to us, but we won't be threatened. Today the sun is shining. Looks like it will be a beautiful day. Welcome to Missouri. :confused2:

This is the snow prediction for Colorado this weekend. It has been snowing already.

Denver snow forecast, May 2022.JPG

Texas is getting a cold front tonight/tomorrow, maybe much needed rain! The middle of May snow is crazy!
A couple years ago we had snow towards the end of June! It is on record that Colorado has had snow every month of the year. One year I was a girl scout leader. We went camping in early June. The water froze in the camp. We slept under canvas tents on wooden platforms. We were all so cold. I have bursitis in my left hip and it hurt for months after that.

This is the snow prediction for Colorado this weekend. It has been snowing already.

View attachment 86683
You know you aren't helping the global-warming/climate-change agenda, right?:mad:
...But it is nice to know that everybody isn't roasting in the 90's :thumbs: .

was told id get 3-6 inches for last night---but i got a solid 16 inches and it is STILL snmowing real good! i put extra food out for birds and hummers. the next few days its gonna rain and be cold, so it will be a huge mess out there. glad i got no where to go. a bit surprised the electric didnt go out yet.

Yeah, I would absolutely prefer dry heat over wet heat. Since AC crapped out yesterday it was miserable last night and most of today. Got up in the mid 90s. Started to sprinkle a tiny bit but stopped.

It's supposed to be up to 95 today and humid. I'm hoping for some rain but the storms look like they'll miss me. The rest of the week should be more 'normal' temps.

We got us a good rain this morning. No lightening or thunder, but big raindrops.
Temps are recovering after falling to a chilly 72°🥶. 83° now.:thumbs:
You know what that means?
I don't have to water plants tonight!!!:woo hoo:

We got hammered with rain all weekend, and the temps dropped considerably. We won't get out of the 70's all week and lows are high 40's low 50's. Dreary (cloudy) and rainy all week. Seems more like November weather rather than late May.

We got hammered with rain all weekend, and the temps dropped considerably. We won't get out of the 70's all week and lows are high 40's low 50's. Dreary (cloudy) and rainy all week. Seems more like November weather rather than late May.
There has been some crazy weather everywhere lately!!

Latest posts

Back