Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1680670596760.png

Crazy winds again... already. Not gonna get any yard work done in this cr@p, might as well make a town run to pick up a few things, maybe drop off some library books. :confused:
We've had those continuously for the last 5 days straight! gaah
Gusts 35+ every day:mad:.
Somebody call Lurch, climate change is real!:oops:
(...or it could just be something called 'weather':rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Gorgeous weather, a really nice spring day... but I didn't go riding, I spent extra time in the yard watering the trees and feeling that beautiful high desert sunshine. Watering time is quality time here, I get to hear the birds singing in the trees and I watch the cats as they play in the yard. Had to rescue a small lizard from Z-Girl earlier, I just gave it time to scurry under a block along the base of the wall, there was room under there between block & gravel. I'll probably mess with the saddlebags later, right now I'm enjoying a beer. Those saddlebags come in handy on my rides, I should've rigged 'em up earlier but didn't get around to it. Meh, there'll be nice spring days in the week ahead, I can always ride then, after the bike is fully rigged again for my style of riding on pavement & dirt trails. In a way, there's still a sense of freedom in knowing that I COULD have gone today... could still go right NOW, lol... but I'll wait and just enjoy the day here at the ol' hacienda, it's very nice outside. I even caught some sun in this "wife-beater"---though I'm not sure it qualifies as a "wife-beater" when I have no wife to beat, lol. Dang, somehow that came out wrong, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :oops:

Been watching the fat clouds heading west all day for our upcoming party tonight...
It's an hour late.:waiting:
sela.gif

I'm between Lafayette and New Iberia.

Last edited:
I wondered how far south I need to send some of my Texas weather?😉
More south than that:rolleyes:. All of it headed NNE.
A tornado warning, and then a big 'nothing-sandwich' :( gaah.

Latest posts

Back