Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We live in a never-ending snow globe. This is our view this Friday morning.
1682085603013.png

Sent the whole thing that way and kept none for myself!
We got it in the early hours this morning.
It was not a good idea for me to stay up late last night :(.
Loud booms and roaring winds started about 5am, and there was no sleeping after that:mad:.

The winter from "HELL" is hauling ass, and surrendering to spring, FINALLY.
Luck you. I thought that when we hit 70s last week. It was 34 this morning, currently 45, and 12 inches of snow expected on our property in the mountains. Guess we are skipping spring and summer this year...

It is currently 28 degrees and there is snow on the ground. I could see snow on the ground when I went to bed last night, and it was snowing when I got up this morning. It is hard to think of complaining about the much needed moisture, but it has been a colder and snowier winter than many in the past. So many people are over it. I am okay with it.

Gorgeous spring weather... a little on the chilly side this morning, but temps should ease upward and it's gonna be a beautiful day! BBQ weather! And hammock weather too! Might have to (finally) sling my hammock today, I've been meaning to get the slings in place so I can just bring the hammock out whenever I wanna use it. In the Southwest, it's not good to leave a hammock out 24/7/365, the sun & wind will destroy it over time. Always better to roll up the hammock when it's not in use and store it indoors... I have a Pawleys Island Hammock, it's very comfortable, lol. :cool:

It has been rainy for the past almost 24 hours. I went to two homes yesterday, in the same area, and this is the hail that I saw there. Hail could have been much worse than it was. I've seen tennis ball sized hail there, and so many cars with dings all over.

It was still sprinkling this morning and has mostly quit raining now.

hail 1.jpg
hail 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back