Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1345 .... 54 deg. and Raining HARD. Lots of flash flood warning up in SW Missouri. We need the rain so as long as its above 32 all is well. SUNNY TOMORROW AND MONDAY.

Unseasonable 75 degrees with 35 mph winds. Almost like FL :lil guy:

Downside is wind is too strong to be out shooting :confused;

61 degrees at 1 AM. That was probably our high for the day. 41 degrees at 7:15 AM. Strong 25 to 35 mph winds, with gusts over 50 mph forecast. Wildfire danger warnings issued for today and a similar watch for tomorrow. We have had less than 1/2" of rain since September.

61 degrees at 1 AM. That was probably our high for the day. 41 degrees at 7:15 AM. Strong 25 to 35 mph winds, with gusts over 50 mph forecast. Wildfire danger warnings issued for today and a similar watch for tomorrow. We have had less than 1/2" of rain since September.
I wish I could swap my soggy drawers for yours:surrender:.
We've been rained-on every week for two months. Sometimes 4 days in a row.
It's not that bad if you don't work out in it everydayo_O.
...like me.:eatagun:

We've been really enjoying temps in the 60s and 70s the last few weeks. Even got up into the low 80s one day:woo hoo:.
Mother nature is laughing her ass off now: "Fooled Ya!!!":lol:. Temps dropping below freezing soon:eek::
35016weather.JPG

Unseasonable 75 degrees with 35 mph winds. Almost like FL :lil guy:

Downside is wind is too strong to be out shooting :confused;

Hmmm, today is much the same as it was Mar 3, only warmer. Its 78 degrees at 5:20 PM with 35 mph winds. Too windy for me to be outside afoot and enjoy being outside.

Still only have gotten less than 1/2" rain since Sep, but there is a possibility of us getting rain next Sun and/or Mon. Here is wishing me :good luck: in getting rain this weekend.

Made darn near 70 today, gonna turn back into winter tomorrow in N. Missouri !...........

Made darn near 70 today, gonna turn back into winter tomorrow in N. Missouri !...........
Too bad you guys don't get to play the tornado game.
Tornado warning for us in Arab, AL now.
They'll find me with my keyboard in hand.:D

Yeah it's NOT, May & June here yet !.............
We have 3 headed our way. The first one, Steeeerike 1, quarter size hail was the best it could do.
Other 2 should pass to the south of us. We'll see.
We've had 2 come within a mile of us.
Wife took this video of the one the one that blasted just north of us in '11:

My footage of the aftermath:

*Disclaimer: this footage is from 2011.

First day of SPRING. High mid 50s, partly sunny. Wends-Sat more like spring. 60s-70s mostly sunny. Didnt make it camping at the river Monday, to cold and rainy. Will go tomorrow for 5 days.

First day of SPRING. High mid 50s, partly sunny. Wends-Sat more like spring. 60s-70s mostly sunny. Didnt make it camping at the river Monday, to cold and rainy. Will go tomorrow for 5 days.

Just 45 up here today buddy !...............But it's SPRING................. :green man:

417E3B67-C9B8-4281-8F79-13DBD7A61C05.jpeg

Gonna make 50 today here in N. Missouri, I think and we might even get a little rain we need, I believe there is about a 40% chance !....................

Got 4 inch's of snow on the ground !.................
Greedy bastid!!!
I'll send you some snowboarding snowflakes to help you out.
lol.gif

We've had beautiful sunny days in the mid-70's last few days.
Only 2 weeks left before summer and the 90's are here and stay for months:rolleyes:.

7ADE18AD-E80D-494E-B5BE-233C10132283.jpeg

Looks like we are looking at more snow Friday night/Saturday morn here in N. Missouri !................

Looks like we are looking at more snow Friday night/Saturday morn here in N. Missouri !................
You're just a bear for punishment:oops:.
Wrap a heating-pad around that O2 tank before you head out.

Latest posts

Back