What are you drinking?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old School H2O

I used to be a tap water guy. Never had a problem.

Recently our tap water changed flavor. It tasted contaminated...like sewer water. The filtered water from the fridge tasted great. So, I started drinking that. The local water company said the water was safe, and the smell and taste would pass through the system. Even so, I'm now mostly a filter guy. I don't really trust the water company for straight drinking water.

We buy bottled water in 5 gallon jugs from a nearly local place that has their own HUGE artesian well. Taste great compared to our tap water. Wife will drink it better. With only 1 kidney she needs plenty of water without the BS in it. I've had the bottled stuff tested and its good clean 100 %water.
I keep about 50 gallons of it on hand. We go thru 12 to 15 per month

I bought a berkey for my dad and a berkey for myself. Don't really drink anything else if I can help it.

I bought a berkey for my dad and a berkey for myself. Don't really drink anything else if I can help it.
My DW bought a berkey & I use it most of the time.
I was raised on well water from metal pipes & raw cows milk & sweat, lots of sweat on the farm.

I'm enjoying a cold beer right now, didn't have to turn on the A/C at all today, just left the windows open... but I do have an electric fan running, just to circulate air. Feels pretty good, drinking a cold beer in front of the fan, though I can probably turn off the fan now, as it's getting cooler outside. Love this fall weather!!! And no more whopping A/C bills!!! :woo hoo:

I'm enjoying a cold beer right now, didn't have to turn on the A/C at all today, just left the windows open... but I do have an electric fan running, just to circulate air. Feels pretty good, drinking a cold beer in front of the fan, though I can probably turn off the fan now, as it's getting cooler outside. Love this fall weather!!! And no more whopping A/C bills!!! :woo hoo:
I haven't had the AC on in days, but have drank a lot of cold beer!!

Just coke. But I'm sure the urge to merge with my inner idiot will hit soon, then it will be something with grapefruit in it and salt.
Vodka shots with chilled and salted grapefruit slices sound good, but its the wrong time of year. I got seven beers, none are the same brand. it's time for beer-batter veggie fritters and hot sauce!

H2O
Chocolate Milk last night, my inter five year old was having fun.

LOL I'll try the first one, then the second one after my taste buds get numb!

By the time I'm out of juice I'm either firing up a bong or passed out with a goofy look on my face. LOL

Here is your mix
That much in that
B120F590-A0FC-4227-9971-281A5968A609.jpeg

Back