What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sausage patties, baked taters and a salad.
I'll worry about pulling something out for dinner tomorrow.

I had a big bowl of chili and made garlic toast with fresh garlic, had pie for dessert.
Peanut,
It's really none of my business but do you make all those pies you eat?
Or do you buy them?
If you buy them which brand?
I want something semi sweet like pie, but I'm out of shortening.
Was just wondering.

Peanut,
It's really none of my business but do you make all those pies you eat?
Or do you buy them?
If you buy them which brand?
I want something semi sweet like pie, but I'm out of shortening.
Was just wondering.

If I go to the big town I stop at a bakery. I can get a pie for around $5. It'll last about 5 days. Sometimes they go bad before I finish one. I get about 3 per month... I like fruit pies, apple, peach etc.

I eat more fruit than pies... apples, oranges, grapes. I eat a lot of melons in summer.

If I go to the big town I stop at a bakery. I can get a pie for around $5. It'll last about 5 days. Sometimes they go bad before I finish one. I get about 3 per month... I like fruit pies, apple, peach etc.

I eat more fruit than pies... apples, oranges, grapes. I eat a lot of melons in summer.
Thank you for the information.
I just about eaten all the fresh fruit.

I was never much of a baker then the past 2 years I didn't have a working oven... Got a new stove a month ago but have been too busy seeing after dad to bake anything... made a couple of pizzas though.

My new oven is amazing... I've been monitoring it with two types of thermometers. It is very precise and holds a temp over time within a few degrees. Guess I have no excuse not to try baking now. ;)

With a KETO diet I would assume the faux wild rice is riced cauliflower. Just a guess.

Yummy ,melons! My favorite fruit or whatever it is.

Latest posts

Back