What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCFB312B-986D-4247-9AEF-0B9F1512733D.jpeg
We had grilled chicken thighs, Okazoo ( fried zucchini, potatoes, onion, and okra with cornmeal). My grown boys came and had supper with us and 2of our granddaughters. What a treat!

I had a big bag of Skittles!

I'd checked curbs for the extra buck in change and went for M&M's... Just sayin' ;)

Just teasin' how you doing these days. Where are you at? :)

Last night I had a thigh, dark meat chicken and biscuit from KfC.... Tonight was the drum stick with fresh purple hulls from the garden and the first of the fried okra. And the last of the watermelon from the market.

0804181844.jpg
0804181941a.jpg

Fried up some squash, green tomatoes, and onions. Baked chicken breast with a marinade that I made up. Turned out pretty good. I had company and it all got eaten!

baked marinated chicken breasts and pasta salad with homegrown tomatoes and veggies ( don't tell hubby theres zucchini in there lol), garlic bread

A mixing bowl filled with my home grown steamed broccoli and stems with a small amount of melted garlic butter and chicken salt
over the top.

Totally blissed out!

It simply doesn't get any better than that.

No nausea, singing taste buds and a nice full stomach filled with beautiful nutritious food.

The massive head was bigger than my splayed out hand span and the broccoli leaves are better tasting than any kale I've ever had.

Broccoli is def. going to be a permanent part of the planting cycle for our winter/dry season for sure.

Latest posts

Back