College Football Smack Talk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes in deed. I hope it's not true but who knows. It's funny that all of a sudden this comes out right before the big game. If he is guilty, he needs to go to prison but if he is innocent, they need to clear it up and let him get back to his life. I think the VPO hearing is on the 18th. We should find out if there is any merit to it then.

Silly how players with such a future ahead of them throw it all away on stupid stuff.

That being said, I dont think this will have too big an effect on the level of play. I expect the dogs to take the sooners by at least 7 and hope that bama beats the tigers for an SEC showdown in the championship. Other conferences just seem besides the point when stacked up against the SEC ;)

I think the dogs have a shot to go all the way but they are going to have to keep their level of play tight to go up against bama. Sooners have done well this year though. Light schedule but none of the games were close.

Silly how players with such a future ahead of them throw it all away on stupid stuff.

That being said, I dont think this will have too big an effect on the level of play. I expect the dogs to take the sooners by at least 7 and hope that bama beats the tigers for an SEC showdown in the championship. Other conferences just seem besides the point when stacked up against the SEC ;)

I think the dogs have a shot to go all the way but they are going to have to keep their level of play tight to go up against bama. Sooners have done well this year though. Light schedule but none of the games were close.
Ain't that true. I'm a Buckeye and still remember that Little Thug Maurice Claret thought he was so great he should be PRO after his freshman year. Next thing you know his punk ass was in jail on weapons charges, I think he is still there. He would have fetched 15 million his first year Pro but just couldn't be classy enough to even try to stay....

D139CBD2-E888-4415-AE7D-9BBE0C0351A2.jpeg
9F49B8C4-BF3D-4D02-8C77-28F8B520EE07.jpeg
UF Senior in football or basketball has no idea what it is like to beat FSU...GO NOLES!!!

The University of Oklahoma football program is heading back to Norman with plenty of hardware in hand after Thursday night's Home Depot College Football Awards in Atlanta.

Senior quarterback Baker Mayfield took home the Walter Camp Player of the Year Award and the Maxwell Award, both of which are given to the nation's top player, as well as the Davey O' Brien Award, which goes to the top quarterback. Meanwhile, junior tight end Mark Andrews was presented with the John Mackey Award for the nation's most outstanding end, which was previously announced Wednesday.
Just one more to go tomorrow night. HEISMAN!!!!

You have a lot to be proud of this year. Until the 1st that is. But a lot to be proud of nonetheless.

We shall see Louis. We have a pretty good record against the SEC. It can't get here fast enough.

Sooners have done well but there is no comparison to the 2 schedules. Any team that makes it to the top of the SEC has earned it. We will see on the 1st :)

I gotta practice up. ROOOLLLLL TIDE!!

Latest posts

Back