My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tears of joy are rolling!!! Prayers and thank yous are working.

No go and kick the snot out of that other lesion.

If I was there I'd be giving you a HUGE hug and some tissues.
Trust me I have my butt kicking boots on and now that The Almighty has given me a taste of victory I'm even more hard headed and determined than ever.

I'm hoping that your new oncologist was amazed! Praise God!

He absolutely was!
He is very supportive of alt therapies but he isn't allowed to prescribe them or "officially" encourage their use like IV Vit C.
He isn't even allowed to write scripts for drugs that they use in Starving Cancer protocols.
He was laughing for most of the phone consult..just amazed at the results and he even laughed at
the remarks made on the Imaging report at the regression of the disease.
Amazing!
Yes....
Praise God Almighty!

God gave you the brains and drive to do the homework to find the right protocols to fight your battle! Praise God! WOW!! I feel relief! You, through our good Lord, are beating this evil!! I pray that as you take on the fight against the 5cm lesion that this Oncologist steps up to provide you all the help you need from him!! Prayer, your hard work, and diligence have worked!!🙏☺️🙏

I wouldn't be alive without you and the other members here my beautiful Sister in Christ.
I feel that deeply in my soul.
You stepped into the gap and you made the difference when I was hanging over the abyss.
You and the other prayer warriors kept my name before the Lord for healing.
It paid off a 1000 fold.
I'm beyond grateful.

Thank you.

So here is the DRUM on my condition.

Left side wall, ligaments and lymph nodes - NED - No evidence of disease..
Paraaortic lymph nodes - NED.
1 cm left groin lymphatic disease - NED
Bone met on the right hip - no growth - stable.
The primary cervical lesion measured 9.6 cms is now 4.1 cms!!!

The new battle is a new 5 cm lesion on the right side wall.

There are no other mets anywhere else in my body.

The Oncologist is going to e-mail his summary of the imaging report to get around the issues the Imaging facility has with issuing patients reports.

Praise God almighty and my band of prayer warriors!
That's awesome T! You are on the right path. I hope/pray the ocnologist sees these results and only tries harder to help you any way possible!

I can only imagine what a surprise it was to your oncologist and others in your treatment/diagnostics, all of it. You are such a wonderful example of faith and using the tools. You're awesome, @Tank-Girl
Part of this was you too. All together, works for good.
:huggs:more hugs coming your way. Still been keeping your name before the Lord.

My Cancer Care Coordinator REALLY came up with the goods and she was able to access the report and e-mail it to me.
She's the rockstar who found me accommidation and my report during the first episode.
She is a huge patient advocate and she breaks her back for each and every one of her people.

This report is broken into part A and B as I felt a need to cut out identifying info so when reading this read part A first.

In the phone consult the Oncologist used the wrong term for the new "mass"..which is understandable when describing it to me.
The Dr at the imaging facility who did the report in the break down of disease found in zones - in this case Abdominal and Pelvic - called it a "right pelvic wall mass".

IT's only when we get down to the Comments that the true nature of the mass is stated -
- New large FDG avid nodal mass on the right pelvic side wall.

The crucial and important bit of information here is NODAL.
It's a lymphatic nodal mass and that tallies with the pain I'm having in the right groin, the secondary lymphedema and the pain that follows EXACTLY the lymphatic drainage path down my right leg.

Here is where we get into the difficult decisions about if radiation, in this instance, is appropriate.
If this was a mere mass there wouldn't be an issue except for side effects like the exacerbation of pelvic radiation disease.
Now that I know it's NODAL in nature I'm even more worried about lymphedema.
Sure the radiation will destroy the cancer within the node but also the functioning of the node as well.

The frustrating thing is I haven't seen the PET or CT scans and I don't know which node has the mass and I don't know what part of the pelvis drains into the node.

It's some information, and I'm grateful for it BUT it isn't enough and it certainly leaves me with more questions and answers and I can't make decisions on receiving radiation on a basis of this report alone.
In fact this report infuriates me in its lack of detail but I'm sure it didn't need to be when it is paired with the scans.

Report part A.png
Report part B.png

My Cancer Care Coordinator REALLY came up with the goods and she was able to access the report and e-mail it to me.
She's the rockstar who found me accommidation and my report during the first episode.
She is a huge patient advocate and she breaks her back for each and every one of her people.

This report is broken into part A and B as I felt a need to cut out identifying info so when reading this read part A first.

In the phone consult the Oncologist used the wrong term for the new "mass"..which is understandable when describing it to me.
The Dr at the imaging facility who did the report in the break down of disease found in zones - in this case Abdominal and Pelvic - called it a "right pelvic wall mass".

IT's only when we get down to the Comments that the true nature of the mass is stated -
- New large FDG avid nodal mass on the right pelvic side wall.

The crucial and important bit of information here is NODAL.
It's a lymphatic nodal mass and that tallies with the pain I'm having in the right groin, the secondary lymphedema and the pain that follows EXACTLY the lymphatic drainage path down my right leg.

Here is where we get into the difficult decisions about if radiation, in this instance, is appropriate.
If this was a mere mass there wouldn't be an issue except for side effects like the exacerbation of pelvic radiation disease.
Now that I know it's NODAL in nature I'm even more worried about lymphedema.
Sure the radiation will destroy the cancer within the node but also the functioning of the node as well.

The frustrating thing is I haven't seen the PET or CT scans and I don't know which node has the mass and I don't know what part of the pelvis drains into the node.

It's some information, and I'm grateful for it BUT it isn't enough and it certainly leaves me with more questions and answers and I can't make decisions on receiving radiation on a basis of this report alone.
In fact this report infuriates me in its lack of detail but I'm sure it didn't need to be when it is paired with the scans.

View attachment 98336View attachment 98337
So when will you see the scans??

So when will you see the scans??

Not until I actually get the radiation.
The Oncologist didn't have any physical consult slots available hence the phone consults.
So, I'm flying blind.
I have been busy though.
I'm doing more research into what else kills cancer and it looks like I may have at least 3 other candidates.

-Niclosamide. Another small animal de-wormer with anti cancer properties.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract. It has a massive anit inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- I also found a herbalist that sells tinctures and remedies on-line and does free phone consults.
She sells the remedies for dogs, cats and horses off the shelf along with basic ones for humans but she does the phone consults for human conditions like cancer.
I'd be inclined to use her dog formulations along with her Maritime Pine Bark Extract.
I guess a phone call wouldn't hurt.
https://www.mcdowellsherbal.com/

Not until I actually get the radiation.
The Oncologist didn't have any physical consult slots available hence the phone consults.
So, I'm flying blind.
I have been busy though.
I'm doing more research into what else kills cancer and it looks like I may have at least 3 other candidates.

-Niclosamide. Another small animal de-wormer with anti cancer properties.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract. It has a massive anit inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- I also found a herbalist that sells tinctures and remedies on-line and does free phone consults.
She sells the remedies for dogs, cats and horses off the shelf along with basic ones for humans but she does the phone consults for human conditions like cancer.
I'd be inclined to use her dog formulations along with her Maritime Pine Bark Extract.
I guess a phone call wouldn't hurt.
https://www.mcdowellsherbal.com/
So it's homework time!! You have nothing to lose with a phone call!

I ordered the Maritime Pine Bark Extract and it was just delivered.

The medicinal dosage for humans is 20 drops twice daily.
I tried the 20 drop dosage.
It tastes like the way pine disinfectant smells like.
I ate a few dates afterwards and drank some water to get the taste out of my mouth.
One way or another it's going down the hatch.

I believe the indians made pine needle tea to prevent scurvy. Maybe you can make a tea out of it to make it more palatable? Just throwing out a thought......I don't know if that will work with your extract or not.

I mixed it with a couple of table spoons of water in a medicine cup and threw it down the hatch.
Ivermectin tastes revolting, like burnt plastic and I do the same thing with it.
I figure medicine is supposed to taste disgusting so I just get it over with.
Better than dying of cancer.

Medicine has to taste bad so you get over the illness rather than take more medicine.

A VERY bad night.

Major pain in the groin where I can only think the new nodal disease is and terrible cramping and loose bowels.

I think both were caused by the addition of the Maritime Pine Bark Extract.
It's a extremely powerful botantical and my system isn't used to it and I jumped straight into the medicinal dosage.
2 x 20 drops per day.
The groin pain I put down to the new nodal disease parasite screaming because it's getting hit hard.
GOOD.
I had to break out the high dosage Osteo paracetamol so I could sleep.
I will be taking the same Maritime Pine Bark Extract dosage today though....and tomorrow.
I'll grit it out while the parasite has a messy death.

A VERY bad night.

Major pain in the groin where I can only think the new nodal disease is and terrible cramping and loose bowels.

I think both were caused by the addition of the Maritime Pine Bark Extract.
It's a extremely powerful botantical and my system isn't used to it and I jumped straight into the medicinal dosage.
2 x 20 drops per day.
The groin pain I put down to the new nodal disease parasite screaming because it's getting hit hard.
GOOD.
I had to break out the high dosage Osteo paracetamol so I could sleep.
I will be taking the same Maritime Pine Bark Extract dosage today though....and tomorrow.
I'll grit it out while the parasite has a messy death.
You already started it off big, go for it!! Kill it quickly!!

Psalm 23 King James Version​

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from my Radiation Oncologist to tell me I will NOT be receiving any radiation for my new nodal lesion.
Justification being that the area had already been irradiated and had caused pelvic radiation disease.
The new node was too close to the bowel not to cause damage and it would make the pelvic radiation disease
worse.
He's putting the comfort/ health of my bowel over killing cancer and possibily keeping me alive by hitting this new parasite with radiation.
What is being alive but having or possibily needing a Colostomy surgery and LIVING with the after effects for life or NOT getting the radiation and increasing my chances of more mets.
I simply wasn't given the choice to choose my poison and to willingly and knowing deal with the side effects.
The choice simply wasn't given to me.
He then went on to try to steal my joy at the miraculous curing of the documented nodal disease and the shrinking of the primary lesion by expressing "worry" about me mixing de-wormers.
And then he had to point out the new lesion (which can and does happen with Tippens.)
AS if!
I'm stage 4 cancer and I had less than 6 months to live and this clown is worried about my pretty pink liver?
As I asked/ told him "Shouldn't you be more worried about me dying of cancer?"
And then we got to the REAL reason behind his passive aggressive attack on my alt protocol...
He wanted me to get Chemo!!
No way in hell!!
I've had this discussion with the death panel already.
A pic line put through my chest wall into my heart and then 6 cycles of their filthy, toxic, immune system destroying
platinum drugs - 3 weeks apart.
And the clown was worried about me mixing de-wormers!!

*HUGE DEEP BREATH*
*COUNTS TO 10...NOPE.....20.......NOPE.....40 MIGHT BE THE TRICK!*
Lord Almighty please give me patience because if you give me strength I'm going to need bail money as well!

So the upshot of this is that
- I am not receiving radiation.
- I am not receiving chemo.
- We both agreed that he will ring me back in 4 months for another phone appointment ( I may have cooled down by then.)

I suggested 4 months because I am going to be tweeking my protocol because of the new lesion.
Adding new drugs.
At the 4 month Oncologist appointment I ask for another PET scan to see if I'm on the right track.
No doubt he won't waste the opportunity to shove chemo at me again.

AS you can see I'm pretty upset atm.
After the phone call yesterday I was 100% not fit to be around anyone in person and on line.
I'm 1000% better this morning...honest!
Once again it's up to the Almighty God, the prayer Warriors and Myself for healing.

Last edited:
Sending love, hugs, prayers to you.
Definitely on your side, @Tank-Girl
My mom had chemo for breast cancer. Made her so sick.
This disturbs me:
"Justification being that the area had already been irradiated and had caused pelvic radiation disease.
The new node was too close to the bowel not to cause damage and it would make the pelvic radiation disease worse."
So basically called you to tell you the treatment gave you pelvic radiation disease and we've got something that will help the new node, which I'm thinking they wish you would have done in the first place.
The way I see it, none of their business which you choose. Should be like a buffet, here are your choices. And if you refuse their treatments, at least here from close experiences I've seen, they will dismiss you. I hope you can find a patient's advocate.

James 5:14

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.​

Latest posts

Back