Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran stopped fireworks, when the rain stopped, the fireworks woke me up.
Now it is 3:50 & 73F cloudy

IMG_20220706_161713727.jpg
Yep, it's HOT! There is time for a degree or two more!! It really gets hot this weekend!!🌞🌞

Last edited:
We hit 95 by 2pm, HI of 105. Shortly after that it got DARK as night and stormed with a good rain at work. It rained on me to within 2 miles of the house. We got .01 here at home. Watched the radar after I got here, a large storm went right over us and almost no rain here. Nearby was well over 2". Another storm rolled over a little bit ago, finally got a little rain, but not a lot.
Tomorrow wash, rinse, repeat

Everyday thunderstorms, got up to 84 today with way more humidity than normal. My big worry is hail on my garden. I finally got my small kitchen garden area in front of the house deer fenced in and moved all the poor tomato's into big pots so they can grow.
Another thunder storm for tomorrow. There is no normal weather here in montana on the slopes of the rocky mountains at 4K feet.
Here's a video of a thunderstorm we had around july 3.
https://www.montanarightnow.com/hel...cle_c1c631cc-fb71-11ec-bd13-a7875856dd41.html

We have been under a heat advisory for three days. If you are going to do something outside, do it early. A little bit of a break the next few days with highs in the high 80's and possible rain. The rain would be welcome.

Here's a video of a thunderstorm we had around july 3.

Did you make God mad? Maybe you need to sacrifice a calf. :eek: I don't know if you are doing it justice calling it a thunderstorm. (Just kidding of course)

It's been highs in the upper 70s/low 80s here but very little rain. When we get some it's like a tenth of an inch. Barely wets the ground. We're in a mild drought in my area, otherwise can't complain. 🙃

EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING until Sunday night, may be extended! 109°today!
We need a new temp-gauge pic!
That 108 one was from weeks ago. :(
(if you wanna cheat, just put it in the sun for a couple minutes;))

It has been warm, high 80s to mid 90s, we are expecting rain tomorrow.. But that is only what the weather person said and they are usually right 50% of the time and can only guess to within a couple of days on things like rain and snow....
If you plan around their sunny day forecast you can expect to get soaked, if they forecast rain and we plan to stay in to stay dry, all we get is sunshine. I would be better off trying to forecast the weather with dice.....

Latest posts

Back