What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This afternoon on the way out of town I picked up a pound of sliced pork butt so dinner was open face bbq sandwiches w/potato salad. I also got peaches at the produce stand, first local peaches of the season, so good.

pork n peaches (1) sm.JPG

We went out for lunch today, I started with a Bloody Marry Alexandra had a White Cosmopolitan. I ordered the 21 oz ribeye Alexandra had the shrimp and Jake a full slab of ribs. For dessert I had coffee and Irish cream and the boy had ice cream. It was really a nice lunch and I’m back to chicken breast tomorrow.

View attachment 66680View attachment 66681View attachment 66682View attachment 66683

Ya know, I was laughing at a couple of grown men taking pictures of their food just last night. Yours looks much better though. They were trying to arrange it to look fancy.

Now I want a steak!

This was last nights supper. It was scheduled prior to all the shutdowns then was canceled. The restaurant actually thought they were done, but they've reopened though a little altered. The food is exquisite! They are only open 3 days a week and for lunch only with a monthly dinner. We have waited over a year for this dinner 😍 It was worth the wait. There were 6 of us and enjoyed good food and good company.
IMG_3606.jpg

Latest posts

Back