What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man up the road hired me to Id a bunch of plants on his farm. I didn't get home til 7pm, to late to cook. I had a frozen pizza made by the "Real Good Pizza Co". It was actually really good, which means they will be out of business soon. Every 4 or 5 years I'll find a frozen pizza I like and within a year the stores will stop selling them. :(

A couple of days ago I bought boar's head roast beef from the good deli in the big town. So... tonight I made patty melts with pepper jack cheese on good Italian bread from the good bakery. God I love those... I had good Cole slaw from the good deli and added some chopped jalapeno fresh from the porch (mine are still producing). I opened a can of whole kernel corn, heated with real Irish butter and spiced the corn with Old Bay seasoning... it takes a can of corn to a whole new level...

I was blissfully comatose for an hour afterward. :thumbs:

On my list of things to learn... how to make my own fresh horseradish sauce... Any suggestions? :)

A couple of days ago I bought boar's head roast beef from the good deli in the big town. So... tonight I made patty melts with pepper jack cheese on good Italian bread from the good bakery. God I love those... I had good Cole slaw from the good deli and added some chopped jalapeno fresh from the porch (mine are still producing). I opened a can of whole kernel corn, heated with real Irish butter and spiced the corn with Old Bay seasoning... it takes a can of corn to a whole new level...

I was blissfully comatose for an hour afterward. :thumbs:

On my list of things to learn... how to make my own fresh horseradish sauce... Any suggestions? :)
Peanut, I’d go looking on the internet or You Tube for a good recipe.

Yall have made me hungry! Good thing two of the lasagna's are out of the oven now. Thats what we will have.

If only you were closer, we could trade a couple of meals :)

I think I will try something different and fix some food for dinner. :)

Latest posts

Back