What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone play chess?
Watching The Queens Gambit on Netflix. It takes place in the early 60's mostly and is about a girl who is orphaned, with no extended family. She goes to live in an orphanage and learns to play chess from the caretaker. It is a 7 episode series. Great series, so far. I have a few more episodes to go.
I do play chess. Mosy online at chess.com , in person occasionally

Anyone play chess?
Watching The Queens Gambit on Netflix. It takes place in the early 60's mostly and is about a girl who is orphaned, with no extended family. She goes to live in an orphanage and learns to play chess from the caretaker. It is a 7 episode series. Great series, so far. I have a few more episodes to go.

I use to get a Readers Digest every month and enjoyed the true storys.One was about a ghetto high scholl class that learned to play chess and went on to win some championship, very inspiring story.
Today not sure what I'll watch on youtube since we don't have tv except on HDMI plug.

I use to get a Readers Digest every month and enjoyed the true storys.One was about a ghetto high scholl class that learned to play chess and went on to win some championship, very inspiring story.
Today not sure what I'll watch on youtube since we don't have tv except on HDMI plug.
I used to read Reader's Digest cover to cover. Haven't seen one in a while.

Wife watched several shows on Hallmark channel yesterday. While thats not my typical stuff to watch, I gotta say they were better than about anything else on TV. Christmas shows and snowy scenery. Not Bad.

We watch that channel too on YT. Also YT family movies are ok sometimes. So many movies now are to entertain but to indoctrinte pushing age4ndas so we usually go back to older movies or family.

Latest posts

Back