What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't watch much TV. However, I am glad to see that the new season of "The Amazing Race" is being broadcast. We're watching that. I like seeing all the different locations in the world.

And American Ninja Warrior. The neat thing about this show is that all the participants seem to really like and support each other. Watching these competitors rooting for the other team when it's not their turn is really heartwarming. That support actually seems genuine, not fake.

We are about to watch a YT movie and it is free,we have HMI cable hooked to tv so bigger screen.
It called Still Mine and so far looks liek a good movie,PG. It is aalso a true story and we like true stories.

Last edited:
Watched "Rebecca" on Netflix last night. I remember when I worked in my hometown library, and the books we had by Daphne Du Maurier. We had one patron, an older woman, a shut in, whom the librarian would go visit and take Du Maurier's books to. Rebecca is one of the better known books. I think that that patron had those books out every three months.

Jonah wasn't as lucky... :)

I may give Sonne Farms a look after lockdown is over but right now all I want to see is fun away from the farm. No woods,no farm,no swamps. I like all 3 and don't want to leave but I need a break before a breakdown!
Hubby was sayin look at that bird, what I said wasn't nice at all,I'm sick of wildlife and not s candadate for Mrs.Grizzly Adams or Paul Bunion, they can both take a hike on a long trail. :devil: 😷.

we really liked Longmire. We also liked Breaking Bad. Hubby wanted me to watch it, got 1/2 way thru the 1sr episode and said no, to violent. But then I watched episode 4 and I started to like it. If you liked those watch Better Call Saul.
we also like Broadchurch
we like Still Game. There slang is somewhat hard to catch on too but funny as heck.
i like Great Britain Baking Show

Backlash is the one that got me to watch them. The dad cracks me up telling his stories.
It may have been him who got me started as well. I'm sorry, I get your two names confused. I need to figure out something to help me have you each be definitive to me.

The dad cracks me up as well. He reminds me of my BIL in North Dakota, with his Scandinavian ~ Dakota accent.
There are many people who have YouTube channels and their videos and presentation are not very good. I think Cole Sonne is doing a great job on his videos.

Weedy just call me BP if that helps.
I've watch some other farms vids and have yet to find one that does as good as Cole with them.
Not sure if you've saw the episode yet where the dad is running the vid in the combine and talks about how proud he is of Cole. That and their faith says a lot to me about them. Not to mention the long hours they put in.

It may have been him who got me started as well. I'm sorry, I get your two names confused. I need to figure out something to help me have you each be definitive to me.

The dad cracks me up as well. He reminds me of my BIL in North Dakota, with his Scandinavian ~ Dakota accent.
There are many people who have YouTube channels and their videos and presentation are not very good. I think Cole Sonne is doing a great job on his videos.
I've watch some other farms vids and have yet to find one that does as good as Cole with them.
Not sure if you've saw the episode yet where the dad is running the vid in the combine and talks about how proud he is of Cole. That and their faith says a lot to me about them. Not to mention the long hours they put in.

Ok you two I went and watched another video of these 2 and his dad was telling another oen of his stories son has heard a 1000 times,lol. Reminds me of hubby and I and most people, it happens.
How many kids does this man have? He is lucky one would stay on the farm,ranch and help him do all that work.

They have the kind of values that I grew up with: hard work, long hours, faith. Cole uses words that are acceptable where other people would have used not so acceptable words. It makes me laugh.

Ok you two I went and watched another video of these 2 and his dad was telling another one of his stories son has heard a 1000 times, lol. Reminds me of hubby and I and most people, it happens.
How many kids does this man have? He is lucky one would stay on the farm, ranch and help him do all that work.
We know he has another son, because he has mentioned him before.

Edit, turned the television back on to watch for the first time in months.
I am watching the 11 (noonish) news on my television. The election campaigning is over even though the results are not all in. We do have a news conference with the governor at 12:30, but I will be leave shortly after that to go take one of my dogs to a dog park.

I ordered an antenna to be mounted on the outside of my house to see if that improves my reception, since I will not pay ridiculous fees to watch what little television I do watch. Now to get it installed.

Last edited:
I am watching the 11 (noonish) news on my television. The election campaigning is over even though the results are not all in. We do have a news conference with the governor at 12:30, but I will be leave shortly after that to go take one of my dogs to a dog park.

I ordered an antenna to be mounted on the outside of my house to see if that improves my reception, since I will not pay ridiculous fees to watch what little television I do watch. Now to get it installed.

We haven't had TV hookup to anything in past 24 years maybe. We have all we need online for entertainment,news,movies and lots of good info about anything we need.
We use HDMI cable I think is what its called so we hook up to TV.

Someone got disneyplus so I'm going to watch "The Mandalorian," covering the time in Star Wars when Yoda was a baby. I'm on second season.
CUTE MUCH SO YODA BABY
1604724093240.png

Latest posts

Back