What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midsummer Murders, father Brown Mysteries, Call the Midwife ... all on NetFlix, watched over the past year. I haven’t finished the last season of Longmire yet, my wife isn’t a fan, so I do t watch it if she is around
I like Midsummer Murders, we get it on PBS, hard to believe so many people are murdered in one small English town.

I see a lot of Longmire and Justified fans on here, watched both of those to the end. Currently waiting on my favorite show of all times , Supernatural to finish the very last season ever ( 15, it's probably a record). No tv, just Netflix
I also like the Great British Baking Show and Korean soap operas

I see a lot of Longmire and Justified fans on here, watched both of those to the end. Currently waiting on my favorite show of all times , Supernatural to finish the very last season ever ( 15, it's probably a record). No tv, just Netflix
I also like the Great British Baking Show and Korean soap operas
That's what I got Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney, Sling, DIY network,UP
TLC, National Geographic TV,Discovery Go, tubi,WWE(wrestling channel), Sign Language TV, P.Allen Smith Garden Home, PBS Kids,PBS,Budget Living.
And before you wonder I don't pay for any of it.
This all comes from my sons.
Babysitting for grand daughters.
They just add me to their accounts.

TLC, National Geographic TV,Discovery Go, tubi,WWE(wrestling channel), Sign Language TV, P.Allen Smith Garden Home, PBS Kids,PBS,Budget Living.
we don't have a ton of internet data ( not available here) so one streaming service is all we can handle.

That is great that they do this for you. I get Netflix from daughter and I have Amazon Prime. I am considering Hulu. I remember years ago when it was free.

That is great that they do this for you. I get Netflix from daughter and I have Amazon Prime. I am considering Hulu. I remember years ago when it was free.
Most of them are still free.
Every few months I get a new channel to watch.
One of them got the wrestling channel.
Hence I got the wrestling channel.
My school classes is also on my TV.
To review my classes.
I pay for the Internet so I can go to school.
If I want too.
I'm now watching Dead Sea Scrolls.

Most of them are still free.
Every few months I get a new channel to watch.
One of them got the wrestling channel.
Hence I got the wrestling channel.
My school classes is also on my TV.
To review my classes.
I pay for the Internet so I can go to school.
If I want too.
I'm now watching Dead Sea Scrolls.
The internet is one thing I pay for. I recently cancelled my land line, but it is still working. I am not longer being charged for it, and all I get are spam calls, which is one reason I wanted it gone, besides the cost.

Sometimes foreign television and films are pretty interesting. Different values and priorities exist in different cultures, and we see them played out on the screen. I watched the series about Indians seeking spouses. Light skin is very important!

I don't like most American tv shows or movies lately, they are pushing too many agenda items I don't like, and mostly I find them boring. Not into superheros . There are a few exeptions of course. And I love Bollywood movies ( older ones, the ones lately start to resemble Hollywood) been watching those for many years. Indians don't feel the need to be political correct like Americans. Watching these shows makes me often wish I was Asian. I prefer their food ( well, not dog or insects...) too

Well Meer, bread and circuses work well for some, but I don't need to be fed, and I'm tired of watching all the retarded stuff. I'm sure that there are plenty of people like me.

Well Amsih what do you watch? How about some burlesque then?Thats what I'm watching now old 1962 movie clips of talented stars when staars had talent.

I don't like most American tv shows or movies lately, they are pushing too many agenda items I don't like, and mostly I find them boring. Not into superheros . There are a few exeptions of course. And I love Bollywood movies ( older ones, the ones lately start to resemble Hollywood) been watching those for many years. Indians don't feel the need to be political correct like Americans. Watching these shows makes me often wish I was Asian. I prefer their food ( well, not dog or insects...) too

Only political correct are Europeans. I don't lik Hollhoods either espcially their agrndas but like you i do like thir old movies. A couple newer ones are .I liked Shawshank Redemption and Man In The Chair.

I would never be surprised if YouTube began charging people to watch. I saw Hulu when it was free.

Its coming but guess somebody has to pay and long as I get to choose don't care ,learned so much on youtube and even saw some good old and a couple new movies on it. Those we paid for but some are free.

Latest posts

Back