What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched Casablanca, got to see the entire movie. Missed the first 10min last time. Tonight started "Best Picture" month on Tcm. All the best picture emmy winners from the last 80yrs.
This is something I have wanted to do, watch all of the Emmy award winners. Friends of mine did this with friends. Friday nights they would get together with another couple, have a nice meal and watch one of the movies until they got through them all.

Because of the Oscars one of the channels here is running all the award winning movies; finally got to see Nomadland last night.
Read the book a while back. Today plan on watching the 6 nations rugby this afternoon while patching a quilt, but not much other than that.

Because of the Oscars one of the channels here is running all the award winning movies; finally got to see Nomadland last night.
Read the book a while back. Today plan on watching the 6 nations rugby this afternoon while patching a quilt, but not much other than that.
There are some people in the last scene of Nomadland whose YT channels I watch. These are the senior nomads who live on wheels and travel around. Some travel together. They have meetups, and camp together. They cook meals together and have potlucks.

Laugh-In dvds.
FUNNY stuff!
It would SO not go over now. Very "triggering" to all the nutjobs now.
Now that I'm older and have some idea of history, I get the jokes from back then much more than when I was a kid

I've got little granddaughter watching, "Northern Exposure", and have to laugh because she finds it so odd. She does like Chris the best. No surprise there. I watched the series years ago, so enjoy watching it again. Found I really disliked the character that Maggie liked that lived in a bubble this time around. He disturbed me. Ha. A whiner.

I like N exposure also, bought the dvd's a couple years ago. Ed was my favorite character. They had some good writers, came up with quirky scenes. Been thinking of watching it again. I was working in Seattle years ago, saw a brochure at the hotel. Found out the show had been filmed in Roslyn Washington so I drove up one weekend, got lunch at the Brick. It was a cold snowy day.

i bought Vikings on dvd recently. When it aired i missed the last two seasons. Didn't see the ending. Well, I'm down to the last episode. Might watch it later tonight. Good show!

Watching a car race right now...

Cicely AK 01.jpgCicely AK 02.jpg

I did love THE SOPRANOS --Tony Soprano

I remember the news:
Sept 18th 1961-June 19th 2013

James Gandolfini 51, was in his room at Hotel Exedra when he became ill around 10 p.m. local time, officials said. His son Michael, 13, called the reception desk for help, Laura Conti, marketing director of the hotel chain told ABC News.

When hotel staffers arrived in Gandolfini's room, they immediately called for an ambulance, she said. Conti said the actor was alive when the ambulance left for Policlinico Umberto I hospital in central Rome.

I watched almost all episodes when it was on

Latest posts

Back